OS
    iOS

Shadow Wicker Ed... the character and the fragments...

Can't find anything related to the two new characters....

I have Shadow Wickerman Ed.. but when I look at his skills, they are all fully shared and identical to Wickerman Ed.. Except.. rather than a fury he has a passive. Basically it's a direct copy of my Wickerman Ed swapping look and fury for the passive and "shadow" appearance. Like it is Wicker eds "shadow".

Is this as designed?

I mean Wicker Ed sucks.. so why duplicate that character removing the fury???

I'm sitting on 400 Frag for Shadow Wicker as well.. when I go to the store to use then to purchase Ancient Mariner Frag... it tells me I don't have enough Wicker frags...??? Huh? I have more than 50.

And in the store.. the Frags for Shadow Wicker and Ferryman look IDENTICAL .. so how is one to know what they are spending???? Same for the Ancient Mariner/7Son frags... you REALLY need to ensure fragments LOOK different. I've lost count of how many times I mistakenly converted frags I didn't want to because they look identical to other frags. I mean to release 2 new characters at the same time with identical looking fragments is just short-sighted.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-29-2019 at 03:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    This event has me completely confused? How r u even getting these fragments? And I saw another post saying there are regular wickerman frags too? This is a mess no clarity on how to get frags or how to spend them?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah apparently there ARE regular wicker man frags too which look EXACTLY the same as the other two frags... Not sure where the regular Wicker frags are dropping from, maybe the dungeon...

I got the shadow wicker frags (and ferryman frags) from shadow souls.

Complete flustercluck of an event thus far.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I messed up and bought a normal Wickerman which I do not need! Crappola!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah I messed up and bought a normal Wickerman which I do not need! Crappola!
    So did i, thinking that this 400 fragments (earned from the dungeon wins) would give the shadow of wickerman Eddie not a copy of the longest bench warmer...

It’s a right mess with all those fragments and their use!!!

OS
    iOS
    Agree with you guys, and in general all these different fragments are giving me a headache.

OS
    Android
    Managed to get Shadow Wickerman Eddie from a random Shadow Soul, which I'm pretty happy about. Just need to hope for a Ferryman drop.
    Chris-3008

OS
    Android
    Finally could buy the Ferryman (and 2 more SWME dupes)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    As someone who actually sacrificed his Wickerman Eddie before they were locked down, I'm happy I could earn him back finally.

I also don't mind the way you use the fragments to buy other things, tho the costs are just a bit too much for the level of rewards you get per dungeon level.

But the fragments all looking the same is becoming quite an issue within the game. It's too easy to get confused and do the wrong thing.

Also with the fragments for the cosmic talisman being tied to a golden idol, I had to do a double take that I wasn't going to convert them and break something! Especially just after things like the Blood fragments (which give Sacrificial Hearts if you convert them to souls).

Maybe the better way is that when you get fragments that can be used to buy other things, don't allow them to be converted into a soul in the fragments section. Make it so they can only be spent in the store. Change the "Claim" button for these fragments into a "Go to store" button that takes you straight to the store: That way, it's all in one place, reducing confusion.

ie: Add items in the store like 400 Wickerman fragments gets you a standard Wickerman Eddie soul, 200 blood fragments gets a Sacrificial Heart soul, along with all the usual fragment purchases. Put everything in one place.

At the end of the event, change the "Go to store" button back to "Claim" and people can Claim extra frags after an event if needed.

They could use the convert button at any time, just like now, to change them into Precious frags.

This would stop people accidentally redeeming them, while still allowing them to serve their purpose.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War