Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Change Assassin banshee 's passive to something elese

This is quite bad for the game, for the reasons below:

1. The Assassin Banshee is quite buggy or simply overpowered
    2. There is only 1 real team structure you need to beat EVERYTHING (Blocker + A.Banshee + Perfect immunity removal + Passive disable)
    3. Players who did not get this character will not be able to compete until something even more overpowered is released and then cycle start's again

i understand a power creep is required to get people to spend for these stronger characters, but the creep is a bit too much this time around

i my self own the Assassin Banshee and, its simply absurd in the way it makes every thing else useless

please change the passive to something else because, even tho i'm destroying everything with this character right now, it does not really feel fun and it does not feel fair.

something along the lines of:

Transfer damage taken by all allies to the ally with highest health

or maybe

heal and grant perfect health to the ally with lowest health at the start of your turn

Hell even shroud all allies at the start of turn works

i know might get the hate from people who's abusing it right now, but i just feel this character is really bad for the game
    Last edited by Zantarath; 01-25-2019 at 02:39 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Maybe I am not seeing the issue. I got 2 of them off the bat and when testing on offense in the arena with a blocker I was beaten a few times. Likewise I was able to defeat a few teams I faced that had her with a blocker on defense. The passive trigger seemed to trigger as advertised to me, but perhaps it’s the specific team builds of other character traits u mention causing the problem?

I agree that her passive needs to be nerfed.
    It is not much about the defense side of it,which is a pain, but somehow beatable with the right team, but it means that you NEED one or two specific characters, which if you don't have, you're doomed.

The biggest problem comes to offense. The AI is not smart enough to do the correct moves to try to beat the team, it is like the holy grail for offense. ABanshee/Blue lilith is unbeatable by the AI so it guarantees a almost Perfect (100%) win rate for whoever is using this combo

OS
    iOS
    Her passive is basically a extremely efficient shroud combined with occasional invincibility
    For all allies but herself
    You can kill a team with her by one or two ways
    Remove the perfect immunity and passive disable the blocker then kill her
    Or
    Hit so many times that you kill the blocker with sheer number of hits (but you still miss quite a lot)

For example. My blocker has around 55k health.
    The true damage I took when struck successively is 3k and 2k magic/phys. So I need to land successful 18hitsminium. And you miss 35% of the time which would means u need around 25 hits. And if taken into account that you only take true damage some the time then it’s more like 30hits

Let’s not even take into account of what would happen when fortune talisman is involved(at least you got crave to help with that some times I guess)

OS
    Android
    If she gets nerfed the top teams might refrain from using her, but still they'll all be using the same dupe team in the end. And I'm not sure she needs a nerf. We all know that in a few weeks from now there'll be a new toon that'll break her and render her completely useless ...
    The real problem is, imo, there's no actual rock-paper-scissors principle at play. There is always going to be a a very select small number of toons, arguably the newly released ones, that absolutely dominate the top tiers in the arena. And since they're releasing new toons at the speed of light it's very unlikely they'll ever be able to balance relative strengths let alone get rid of all the unforeseen bugs caused by the number of status effects and the subsequent number of combinations.
    I do think she is OP right now, but honestly, I believe that nerfing her won't accomplish anything.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Nerfing upsets things WAY more than introducing a countermeasure. NF makes a new talisman or character that kicks ass, charges us to get it, then makes it obsolete with the next newest and greatest creation that we must have in order to stay competitive.
    Primordials are a great example. Some people spent money to get these. When released some (me included) got lots more than others. I had 4 sets, powered 24 talismans up at a hefty cost, and completely ruined the arena. I had a 70%+ defense rate and would destroy everything coming at me except gunner lilith if lucky. Uproar from the have nots prompted NF to remove many of their effects, making them jokes compared to what they were originally.
    Instead of making those of us who invested in them feel cheated, they should have introduced a countermeasure like a character or talisman that blocked what the Primordials were doing. Much like the new Radiant talismans do to the Warlords that are everywhere now.
    Remember how great VHE was? Then they cut off his balls, we all felt cheated.

No Nerf! Create countermeasures instead!

OS
    iOS
    Counter measure is the way the game is going because that is what gets folk chasing them - whatever it is be it a character or tally or combination of the two. That is the model and it wont change and to be honest it cant change or they get no money.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I dont know how newer to mid level players can keep up with all the new toons and talis they release. Just trying to evolve all the new talisman can be a full time job for newer players. At the rate that new toons are released I dont know when newer players have time to farm to evolve the toons that they are lucky enough to have drop.

The rat race to acquire all the new OP items is just ramping up. It takes so much time to just keep up or not fall too far behind. The new toys are nice and exciting for a week or two, then we are on to the next new have to have new thing.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have only about half of my characters at max. I don't really try to level up my weaker ones that fast. Keeping up is hard, but I don't pursue all of the new toons either. Some I just don't care for, even though they are very powerful (killer prime). I find the biggest challenge is getting runes to level up the talismans. I've started to work on farming for the new talismans to replace some of the outdated ones, but until they are leveled up my toons are weak. I find I halfway participate in the events and farm powerslave or NotB with my troopers. I just don't have time to play that much. 2 hours a day is all I can spare, even on auto.

OS
    Android
    Huckfinn, I am becoming burned out on playing this game. I have been letting my nephew play my team just so I dont fall behind to far. The game is still fun and all the new things are interesting, but it's becoming a super grind to stay up to date.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around