Threaded View

OS
    iOS

Shadow Wicker Ed... the character and the fragments...

Can't find anything related to the two new characters....

I have Shadow Wickerman Ed.. but when I look at his skills, they are all fully shared and identical to Wickerman Ed.. Except.. rather than a fury he has a passive. Basically it's a direct copy of my Wickerman Ed swapping look and fury for the passive and "shadow" appearance. Like it is Wicker eds "shadow".

Is this as designed?

I mean Wicker Ed sucks.. so why duplicate that character removing the fury???

I'm sitting on 400 Frag for Shadow Wicker as well.. when I go to the store to use then to purchase Ancient Mariner Frag... it tells me I don't have enough Wicker frags...??? Huh? I have more than 50.

And in the store.. the Frags for Shadow Wicker and Ferryman look IDENTICAL .. so how is one to know what they are spending???? Same for the Ancient Mariner/7Son frags... you REALLY need to ensure fragments LOOK different. I've lost count of how many times I mistakenly converted frags I didn't want to because they look identical to other frags. I mean to release 2 new characters at the same time with identical looking fragments is just short-sighted.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-29-2019 at 03:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..