Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Gates of Dawn (Dungeon) - The Ferryman + Limited Ed. Shadow Wicker Man Eddie Debut!

Shadow Wicker Man Eddie and The Ferryman are making their Legacy of the Beast debut in a limited-time Dungeon!

From now until February 3rd at 4PM PT, battle in a limited time Dungeon and complete event challenges for Wicker Man Eddie Soul Fragments and new Talismans!

Venture into the Gates of Dawn dungeon and conquer crazed cultists! The first time you complete one of the 3 floors available, you will be granted with set rewards including Shadow Souls and Titan Talismans. All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide Wicker Man Eddie Soul Fragments, as well as a chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including Oracle Talismans.

Wicker Man Eddie fragments can be used in two different ways!

Use 400 Wicker Man Eddie Fragments to claim a Wicker Man Soul. The Wicker Man Soul is guaranteed to grant a 4★ Magus Wicker Man Eddie, a perfect addition if you ever accidently sacrificed this character!
    Wicker Man Eddie Fragments can be used in the Special Store on limited time items such as Heroic Legendary Souls, Blood and Ancient Mariner Fragments, and the all new SHADOW SOUL!

The Shadow Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an an exclusive chance of getting The Ferryman and Shadow Wicker Man Eddie - a limited edition, fully skill sharded version of Wicker Man Eddie!

The Ferryman (5★ Magus): A devastating mage that cannot take damage from regular attacks! The Ferryman can only be damaged by Burns and damage over time effects and instead drains his own life by a small percentage each turn. He is capable of dooming all enemies with basic attack and removing Endure and Immortality effects, while granting magic charge and extra turns to his allies with his power skill.

Shadow Wicker Man Eddie (4★ Magus): This limited edition version of Wicker Man Eddie comes fully skill sharded and armed with the The Kindling passive, replacing the regular Wicker Man Eddie’s fury attack. This ability grants Immunity to Burn Effects to all allies, and has a 35% Chance to inflict a random burn effect on all enemies when you take damage. It will also heal all allies at the start of your turn based on the number of burn effects on each enemy!

The Ferryman and Shadow Wicker Man Eddie are ONLY available in the Shadow Soul.

Check out more on Shadow Wicker Man Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

Each Shadow Soul summoned will also grant bonus rewards of 10 Ferryman Fragments, and 10 Shadow Wicker Man Soul Fragments.

Collecting 750 Ferryman Soul Fragments guarantees The Ferryman, whereas 350 Shadow Wicker Man Soul Fragments guarantees the limited edition Shadow Wicker Man Eddie.

Event Bonus: Complete event challenges to earn a variety of rewards, including Shadow Soul Fragments and a full set of Hex Talismans!

Hex Talismans are purple talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip them to gain immunity to Max HP Reduction Effects. These Talismans also Heal for 5% of your Max HP every turn and grant a 50% Chance to increase the duration of Negative Effects on each target by 1 every turn.

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with gearing up Shadow Wicker Man Eddie and The Ferryman:
    • We have 2 Power up deals on offer! These packs provide Ironite, a bit of gold, 5★ XP Shards to power up a new Ferryman or Shadow Wicker Man Eddie! The Shadow Wicker Man Power Up Deal ALSO contains 100 Frontier Coins and 3★ Colourless Evo Shards!
    • Grab an additional boost of Wicker Man Eddie Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Specials Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Ancient Mariner Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • If you find yourself unable to complete the Oracle talisman set, you can buy two of the featured talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 2x Oracle Talismans).

OS
    Android
    Yeah so Shadow souls still are not available in the store for Wickerman fragments.

Name:  Screenshot_20190128-213534_1.png
Views: 1103
Size:  191.3 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Yeah so Shadow souls still are not available in the store for Wickerman fragments.
    They are for me now. Scroll to the far left. The Shadow Souls and Soul Packs are now for fragments and not Ironite.

Devs - will Shadow Souls be obtainable with Ironite directly?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    They are for me now. Scroll to the far left. The Shadow Souls and Soul Packs are now for fragments and not Ironite.

Devs - will Shadow Souls be obtainable with Ironite directly?
    Ah, correct I hadn't noticed that.

OS
    Android
    I haven't done the math yet, but if Shadow Souls are only obtainable via event challenges and wicker man frags, it could be tough to get the 75 needed to guarantee The Ferryman before the event ends.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-29-2019 at 04:51 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I haven't done the math yet, but if Shadow Souls are only obtainable via event challenges and wicker man frags, it could be tough to get the 75 needed to guarantee The Ferryman before the event ends.
    I hope someone can correct me on this.

75 Shadow Souls needed to guarantee The Ferryman
    16 Shadow Souls from event challenges / achievements
    59 Shadow Souls needed from the Store

Currently, they don't appear in the Store for Ironite, only for Wickerman Fragments.

You would essentially need to buy 6 of the 10-packs, costing a total of 15,000 Wickerman fragments. I'll do the math later on how many Madness runs and SoT refills that would take, but it's a ton. I'm hoping there will be a for-Ironite option as well.

Can we do a little tracking on the Wickerman fragment drops? I'll count my refills and watch my fragments, but it'd be awesome if a few others could do the same.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-29-2019 at 06:01 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    This dungeon does not seem to be nearly as tough as prior dungeons.
    My auto play teams:-

Easy
    DDE
    Osiris
    Gunner Banshee
    Gunner Lillith

Hard
    Alexander Eddie
    Charlotte
    Sekhmet
    Warrior Undead Warrior

Madness
    Benji - Angel/Energy
    Sentinel Desert Marauder - Eternal
    Killer Prime - Immunity/Warlord/Sustinaing
    Sentinel Troll - Shell/Fortune

Heals are great and Benji keeps Perfect Immunity up so no worries from Ferryman. Usually finishes in under 2:30 minutes. Best time was 1:01. Benji will often use Nightmares to Perfect Corrupt Wickerman Eddie and block his Destiny set. As long as you block his beneficial effects he is toast. Sentinel Lillith could also help as well as any ally or Eddie that can corrupt or block. You definitely want to have Perfect Immunity up though because if not you have about 1 round if Doom lands on you before you blow up. Cant wait to see the Arena paired with with Mystic Eddie and Ferrymen.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    This dungeon does not seem to be nearly as tough as prior dungeons.
    My auto play teams:-

Easy
    DDE
    Osiris
    Gunner Banshee
    Gunner Lillith

Hard
    Alexander Eddie
    Charlotte
    Sekhmet
    Warrior Undead Warrior

Madness
    Benji - Angel/Energy
    Sentinel Desert Marauder - Eternal
    Killer Prime - Immunity/Warlord/Sustinaing
    Sentinel Troll - Shell/Fortune

Heals are great and Benji keeps Perfect Immunity up so no worries from Ferryman. Usually finishes in under 2:30 minutes. Best time was 1:01. Benji will often use Nightmares to Perfect Corrupt Wickerman Eddie and block his Destiny set. As long as you block his beneficial effects he is toast. Sentinel Lillith could also help as well as any ally or Eddie that can corrupt or block. You definitely want to have Perfect Immunity up though because if not you have about 1 round if Doom lands on you before you blow up. Cant wait to see the Arena paired with with Mystic Eddie and Ferrymen.
    I can't believe that Stormseye KP is the only one I'm missing he can't make that much difference I simply cannot get past this one with anything I try...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Ok, so a raw math without taking into account the ironite we get from each dungeon run on madness looks somewhat like this:
    Note: this is based on just 1 mega SOT refill and I was farming on madnessmode.

Total ferryman Frags needed: 750
    Free Frags from achievements: ~ 200 (16 souls from achievements and first completion gives some for each mode)
    Missing frags needed: 550 = 55 shadow souls
    55 shadow souls from store = ~14000 wicker man fragments (10 souls @ 2500 frags)
    Frags earned with 1 mega refil: 500
    No of runs with 1 mega refill: ~50
    Mega refills needed: 500 frags @ 1 mega refil for 14000 frags = 28 mega refils
    Ironite required: 28 * 150 = 4200 ironite
    Time to earn those frags: 1:30 secs each run * 1400 = 35 hours (40 hours if you include loading screens etc.)
    Last edited by Waffen; 01-29-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I can't believe that Stormseye KP is the only one I'm missing he can't make that much difference I simply cannot get past this one with anything I try...
    I haven't tried out Stormseye's set up yet, but believe me KP does make one hell of a difference on nearly every level!
    Inishmore-8627