Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've been awfully busy this past fews days, and only today I was able to try madness with sentinel.

First try:

Benji - Eternal
    Sentinel Desert Guardian - Eternal
    Icarus - Advantage + Destiny
    Sentinel Troll - Shell + Destiny

No time to think about talisman setup, so I went for the obvious, got a victory but took 13 minutes!!! ROTFL
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    What's the best place to grind for wickerman fragments ?? Easy, Hard or Madness ??
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Per battle/SoT madness gives the most.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Desprezo, it's that that difficult. When you come to SWE and Ferryman. First round put disable passive on Eddie and use Benjis fury for perfect immunity. Second round use benji to put perfect corruption on SWE, then he goes down easy. Dont worry about the ferryman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I, like several of you, was set in for the long grinding haul. Had the ironite for the refills and could just set on auto at work or home and check on it every now and then. Went to bed last night after filling my SoT to around 1500. Woke up with the last of the achievements completed and enough Wicker frags for my second ten pack soul purchase. Well, for a wonder the Ferryman popped out of the thirteen current stones I had. So I ended up with 360 Ferryman fragments and spent just over 1k in ironite. Sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile it seems. It’s just that over the past year my dogs ass has been overcast with constant cloud cover!

Good luck to you guys still on the hunt!
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have only opened 9 so far and the same result, I have a fairly experienced theory on what goes on for me personally, Because I spend money or have spent money in game, mainly for ironite to secure more opportunities to perhaps nab a few new souls, there is an individual algorithm for every one of us based on our in game habits.

The more money you spend the harder it will get, the algorithm is designed to trap gamblers, save your dollars, and in time you will see the results, trust me I have burnt too much money with no results for all of us.... if you could sift through the right forum archives you'd see my rants and words of warning everywhere... anyway good luck with it!
    This right here! I’ve already figured this out. Seemed like the more I spent, the less I got. Not until I stop the money train for awhile does the shit seem to turn around. I don’t mind spending a little money on this game. Kick in a little for their work, ( hell, I just dropped $20 last night ) and I’m a Maiden fan to the core since my first album in 1983. Think I was about fifteen. But goddamnit, they need to give back, and some of these newer packs are chintzy on what’s in them. I usually hold out for the good ironite packs, or at least relevant items in them.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Desprezo, it's that that difficult. When you come to SWE and Ferryman. First round put disable passive on Eddie and use Benjis fury for perfect immunity. Second round use benji to put perfect corruption on SWE, then he goes down easy. Dont worry about the ferryman.
    I guess that's what happened, I wasn't even looking, it was on auto.
    Thanks for the tips.
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I, like several of you, was set in for the long grinding haul. Had the ironite for the refills and could just set on auto at work or home and check on it every now and then. Went to bed last night after filling my SoT to around 1500. Woke up with the last of the achievements completed and enough Wicker frags for my second ten pack soul purchase. Well, for a wonder the Ferryman popped out of the thirteen current stones I had. So I ended up with 360 Ferryman fragments and spent just over 1k in ironite. Sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile it seems. It’s just that over the past year my dogs ass has been overcast with constant cloud cover!

Good luck to you guys still on the hunt!
    Many thanks for the info! If it's just over 1000 Ironite to get 360 Ferryman fragments, that's not so bad. Probably 2500 total or so to reach 750 fragments.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I just now hit my 300th run, almost all of them on Madness. I have seen 2 Oracles so far.
    as with the last dungeon, I ran 500 runs on normal mode. I have gotten a full set of Oracles. Just run the normal mode.

OS
    Android
    I've been using a combo of FFE (invisiblilty, energy), FotD (echo, stone), and Benji (invisibility, paralysis). For toons I am using Elf (steel, energy), Ichiyppu (health, iron, ivory), Val (burning, crystal, ascension). It works, but is slow as a snail. I don't think I will finish this. I am really wanting the talismans. I have 2 and am at this point hoping they'll become available again somewhere else. In the last 2 days I've only had time to do 4 wins on this. I wish they wouldn't be so time consuming. I finish one battle and turn it off, due to being tired and feeling bad for the wasted real time. I wish there was a way to either get the time down or be able to auto the level. I can auto it by mixing the classes, but that doesn't get me the 3rd talisman. 5 - 10 minutes a battle is just not very realistic. I quit using Horus due to not being able to stun the bosses. I am using my heaviest hitters and it works, but only manually. The Desert Gaurdian is too weak to survive long enough to be of use to me. Same with my Derby girl and Banshee, They survive, but do so little damage that my Eddie gets killed before I get him beat.