Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    First time I could do a dungeon auto in madness mode. Happy with it.

Benjamin Breen/Clansman
    Ferryman
    Sentinel banshee
    The alchemist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OjaN0AkSOs

Best team:
    Benjamin breeg
    Ferryman
    The Alchemist
    the prisoner (useless at the end but useful at the beginning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HQqs_w-rUc

Average: 3'30"
    Last edited by Banished; 02-03-2019 at 02:18 PM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    RNG gods must have been on my side, after running ~ 500 times on normal/hard, I pulled 2 SWE and 1 Ferryman within the first 2 days of event. Pretty new to the game so I'm still too garbage to clear on madness

OS
    Android
    Can someone tell me.., why NF can't play fair?

I mean i tried and tried and tried to make the fucking sentinel challenge.., but after the first turn my whole team got killed because of the fucking doom.,

and WHY THE FUCK we can't disable Passive of this fucking Ferryman..,
    "Modificator - Trigger Chance increased" yeah.., what's with "Modificator - making the team unfairly overpowered because half of Debuffs you can't set on the Enemy..,"

Oh man..,

btw. please NF make 5 Events at the same time.., per Week.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-03-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    The whole idea of the challenge is to be ... challenging. There have been suggestions on how to complete the sentinel challenge. In order to avoid doom you will need perfect immunity, bbe eddies fury is a huge help here.

You seem to be having a rough time with the game lately - if the game bugs you so much atm I suggest to follow muzzles advice and take a break.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    The event is over in a few hours anyway, not worth the pain anymore, save your ironite...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Meh ... I've got 440 ferryman frags, 5 shadow souls left and ... not even 5hrs until the end ... so no ferryman for me. well, as you've pointed out earlier rags, there's always the (non) chance to pull him from a heroic soul. ^^

cheers

/e: I wonder whether I should buy a few more shadow souls from the remaining wickerman frags or invest in mariner frags or another heroic legendary soul for a non shot at redan. I've already gotten the blood frags
    Last edited by Liu; 02-03-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    The whole idea of the challenge is to be ... challenging. There have been suggestions on how to complete the sentinel challenge. In order to avoid doom you will need perfect immunity, bbe eddies fury is a huge help here.

You seem to be having a rough time with the game lately - if the game bugs you so much atm I suggest to follow muzzles advice and take a break.
    Yeah i understand the thing that it should be challenging.., but to be realistic.., the whole Event thing from NF is a second fulltime Job.., whether you buy buy buy to get anything and the other thing is, it just are chances to get anything..,

I mean.., it isn't a real challenge if your phone need to GRIND ALL DAY LONG..,

Or am i wrong?

And really we are "forced" to GRIND 24/7 or just don't do it.., but.., isn't it too much?
    They could integrate challenges that we can achieve in our time.., but no.., they only make EVENTS..,
    Everytime the same crap over and over again..,

Yeah i know it is just a game.., but not a good anymore.., i'm really at the point where i need to decide to leave, but then forever or go on and just accept that they won't change anything..,

Do you guys really enjoy these kind of events where we need to put our whole lifetime to get some rewards..?
    Shouldn't be a game something that you can have a break from real life and enjoy it a bit..?

Since the Auto-Replay function it's just pure stress and GRIND GRIND GRIND..,

If i would know how to make a survey i would do it.., just to see what other players think.., in the Hope NF would change something..,
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-03-2019 at 07:46 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I came to this conclusion as well. I have only been working towards what I really want. I only half way participated in the arena event and have not gone further than getting one of the cosmic talismans. I did farm for the Ferryman. I still play my troopers, but the game has lost its edge for competing. If like it more if you could please real people instead of the ai which is predictable and able to stack the deck in it's favor. I'm have been playing this way since January. I guess I'm going casual. Either way I tend to enjoy the game more, by playing this way. There's nothing else I'm actively seeking, side from maxing what I have and the Mariner after the reset.

OS
    Android
    Symbiote, dude.. you're spamming the whole forum with this thing about the grinding 24/7, can you stop repeating it everywhere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    [...]i'm really at the point where i need to decide to leave, but then forever or go on and just accept that they won't change anything..,
    yeah please, decide one of either already...

OS
    Android
    He just likes to see his name in print. If it's so bad just leave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around