Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sorry to hear you couldn't jag at least one of them... I said I wouldn't but I farmed about 800 SOT through again yesterday and earnt enough frags to buy 2 or 3 of the souls with Wickerman frags, dropped them in and pulled the Eddie at least...

Ferryman I would hope will be added to the Heroic rotation, so as we all have virtually no chance of pulling him..!
    Yes I said that correct, still no Daedalus, Madam, Musashi, Witch Doctor, and so on I'll just add Ferryman to the list...

On serenitys is there somewhere we can purchase them now?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Rags, 250 FC will get you one. One per month per type.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Thanks ML so they are purchased in the normal store under FC...?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I opened last souls to get last fragments Shadow Wickerman today. I got Shadow Wickerman form last few souls, exactly when I didn't need it anymore. No Ferryman for me also.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Just managed to get 35 souls to have enough to get a shadow soul and out of the 35 souls, one 5* (SSE eddie) and one 4* (pharao dog). Getting a 5* but not the one featured is a bit frustrating but oh well. I’m done with this event. Up to the next.

OS
    iOS
    I'll probably get enough for another 10 pack.... Which will get me to the wickerman eddie. Just took too long before I found a team that'd get me through madness regularly (Charlotte was the missing link, well that and I also used the first frags for bloods which got me KP, which also helped).

Or do you reckon its better to just get the legendary heroic and mariner frags + whatever else (rare souls etc)? Is shadow wickerman worth anything other than collectibles?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    It took me also quite a while to find a reliable auto team for madness (running bbe, g banshee, kp, charlotte). There won't be enough time left to get enough frags for a ferryman, though I think I can attain another 10 pack.
    I'm not gonna buy mariner frags, as we can get them via gauntlet and other events, but I'll buy the 100 blood frags.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Gringo i purchased only blood fragments and ancient mariner fragments...don't have interest for searching Ferryman...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Gringo i purchased only blood fragments and ancient mariner fragments...don't have interest for searching Ferryman...
    Yeah my brain is telling me to do that too, but my heart still holds out hope for a miracle! lol. At least the rewards for this one are pretty good. Next sac fest, I have heeaaaappppsss of rainbow upgrade shards! Plus got lots of FC too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Got 2 Eddies and 1 Ferryman, but it took the whole event (just 14 hours to the event to end), never get anything good from the Event's Soul, just a bunch of 3* trash, collecting enough fragments was exausting... not worth the nuisance.
    I like event dungeons, but this event was very exausting and the dificulty was too much harsher than the lasts events. I dont think this event was good for newbies and Old Players, it was not enjoyable or cool.
    The new Wickerman Eddie looks cool, the new skills effects and moves looks awesome! WE is my favorite Eddie, but it is still too much weak to be viable in pvp or end game pve.