Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Scott that is very bad for your battery,never use phone when charging is active...
    Well it has never been a problem and I have done this for years - it is old and the work are going to upgrade me to iphone X (it is a 6 XS - the big one that I have) and never been a bother. My battery is old but it seems to be fine as it is nearly always plugged in at home or in the car on trips (it connects to the media system in my car so it runs all my stuff!)
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

Dear Devs,
    So i’ve finished all the event missions, opened all 16 Souls and didn’t get SotwmE nor The Ferryman...

How the FUCK am i supposed to get 590 more fragments to get them both now? The Souls can only be bought through rough 24/7 grinding of the dungeon. I need to gather 2500 fragments to get 10 of them (equals 250 madness wins for 10 SoT each, eqals 2500 SoT)?!?!?!

So basically, i would have to do 1500 more madness battles, costing me 5500 Ironite in mega SoT refills to buy 59 more Souls...
    Is that right?! Am i missing something?! Did you guys do this simple math, before setting up the prices?! WTF!!!

OS
    Android
    They have the event pack with 1500 fragments for $19.99 if you weren't lucky enough to pull the souls during game play. Which I wasn't lucky either.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Dear Devs,
    So i’ve finished all the event missions, opened all 16 Souls and didn’t get SotwmE nor The Ferryman...

How the FUCK am i supposed to get 590 more fragments to get them both now? The Souls can only be bought through rough 24/7 grinding of the dungeon. I need to gather 2500 fragments to get 10 of them (equals 250 madness wins for 10 SoT each, eqals 2500 SoT)?!?!?!

So basically, i would have to do 1500 more madness battles, costing me 5500 Ironite in mega SoT refills to buy 59 more Souls...
    Is that right?! Am i missing something?! Did you guys do this simple math, before setting up the prices?! WTF!!!
    I have had to farm to get these two and I will get Ferryman today or tomorrow. I have had to farm all day, each day so far (pretty much) as i had no luck as usual with souls. The ironite cost is nowhere near what you said due to getting a fair pile through the grinding of madness. I had thought it would cost closer to 3k or just a bit more and that looks about right with where I am. But due to picking up ironite on the grind I may end up only maybe 1500 or so down on where I was...nto sure on that as not checked but my ironite is still in decent shape even doing mega refill after mega refill.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I did farming too on level madness (I was lucky to get the Shadow Wicker-Man with the 2nd batch of mega pack). One night more and I will get enough frags to buy the Ferryman and a 2 SWM. After I will grind only the day for the Ancient Mariner frags and try to get the last 1 Oracle talisman I'm missing.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have only opened 9 so far and the same result, I have a fairly experienced theory on what goes on for me personally, Because I spend money or have spent money in game, mainly for ironite to secure more opportunities to perhaps nab a few new souls, there is an individual algorithm for every one of us based on our in game habits.

The more money you spend the harder it will get, the algorithm is designed to trap gamblers, save your dollars, and in time you will see the results, trust me I have burnt too much money with no results for all of us.... if you could sift through the right forum archives you'd see my rants and words of warning everywhere... anyway good luck with it!
    Couple months ago I would not have agreed with you. But now I am in the same boat as you and I believe there is an algorithm to give better odds to players that don’t put money into this game, to kinda give them a motivation or to get them addicted. I have seen more than couple players lower than lvl 100 running ferryman in their defense this morning.

Or maybe end of the day it just comes down to rng.
    Either way, I am done spending money in this game. I still like the game and will continue to play it for the time being.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Either way, I am done spending money in this game. I still like the game and will continue to play it for the time being.
    Same here.

Btw, did anybondy grab the Wicker-Man Ed soul as a reward ?

Another Question : the original WME was a natural 3* born (I know because I asked for a swap last week), the newest is a 4*. Is the original one become a 4* too ?
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Same here.

Another Question : the original WME was a natural 3* born (I know because I asked for a swap last week), the newest is a 4*. Is the original one become a 4* too ?
    Both event characters dropped for me using only 10 souls gotten from completing each difficulty level first time and frags from the 52 battles I did to complete the challenges. I have a conspiracy theory. My second account that got both of these was started a few months ago, seemed to rain 5 stars initially. Even now event characters drop way easier than main account that has most everything good maxed and sharded. Like there is a threshold that gets achieved and the flow of good character drops becomes harder to achieve, forcing you to spend time/ironite/$ to get what few characters are missing. Lower level accounts are given candy to get them hooked, advanced accounts are blocked to promote spending out of desperation to get that one last missing character.

New characters are getting better and getting them to stay competitive is required. I am doing whatever I can to ensure enough of them come my way, but spending hundreds of &/month on event souls to get each new one is surely what NF would like all of us to do.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Same here.

I would suspect not, didn't happen with magus snowman I had from last year.
    Accidentally cashed in for snowman, and then I had two, a 3 and a 4 star.

OS
    Android
    Crave does not work against those two... And Prisoner does not disable passives ... WTF....