Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Symbiote, dude.. you're spamming the whole forum with this thing about the grinding 24/7, can you stop repeating it everywhere?

yeah please, decide one of either already...
    Agreed. I tried to say the same earlier but ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Symbiote, dude.. you're spamming the whole forum with this thing about the grinding 24/7, can you stop repeating it everywhere?

yeah please, decide one of either already...
    Yeah sorry.., i'm trying..,
    I have a bad time in life right now.., and i'm sad that this game evolves in this way.., because some time ago it helped me alot..,

Sorry guys.., i do my best to not spam that much anymore.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-03-2019 at 08:14 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    Yeah sorry.., i'm trying..,
    I have a bad time in life right now.., and i'm sad that this game evolves in this way.., because some time ago it helped me alot..,

Sorry guys.., i do my best to not spam that much anymore.
    Hey man, I hope things start looking up in real life. I know what you mean about this game helping during rough patches. I hope things improve for you soon, and I hope you are able to find some relief in LotB.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Hey man, I hope things start looking up in real life. I know what you mean about this game helping during rough patches. I hope things improve for you soon, and I hope you are able to find some relief in LotB.
    Thank you man.
    Yeah it isn't easy if the brain is so buggy. haha

But for now i will train me to be more quiet in this forum or at least more constructive again.., i think it's enough now. ^^'

Edit: I got to the 500 runs.., didn't get the Sentinel Challenge -> no complete set..
    Cashed in 20 shadow souls and got nothing.., what surprise..
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-03-2019 at 11:19 PM.

OS
    Android
    The Grind was insane, but totally worth. Cause i dont had 7500 ironite for 75 souls, i got the fm for 2500 ironite with mega refills and:
    6 SWME (12k essence!)
    Tons of rare souls
    Tons of SoW (500)
    Tons of XP Shards
    Tons of Frontier Coins (now i got 8000..)
    Many Skillshards
    Few Bloodshards for wickerman Essence, plus a heroic Hero Soul (which gave me Redan.. finally!
    .. and other shit

It was worth the Grinding, ferry men wrecks the ffe/madam/alchemist team in the second SSS round, i will leave this gauntlet season with rank #15
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 02-03-2019 at 10:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    /e: I wonder whether I should buy a few more shadow souls from the remaining wickerman frags or invest in mariner frags or another heroic legendary soul for a non shot at redan. I've already gotten the blood frags
    Yeah I have the same predicament.

I kinda want the wickerman, just to say I've got him. But he's not really useful, so maybe the legendary heroic soul would actually be more valuable? Its a tough one!

That last few sould might just have the ferryman!*

.... Most likely 3* crap
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    You know...besides Nutting Frog being blind, deaf and dumb to how to run this game...the other thing that gets me is players attitude towards other players.

Especially those that reply back to those who complain about the game.

First off...not every player has the money, time and resources to sink into this huge ass cluster fuck of a game, therefore a LOT of players don't have all the right characters, talismans and relics to plow through the latest over powered flavor of the month !

And these players get bombarded with replies like "Well all you need is this character or that character and this talisman and blah blah blah blah"

I mean how many people do you know that has been playing since DAY ONE and STILL don't have The Prisoner ? Samurai Eddie ? Ect Ect Ect ?

How many people do you know that have EVERY bullshit event talisman that there is ?

How many people do you know that have damn near every relic ?

And yet....players that are behind get blasted with "Well, if you're having such a hard time with the game, go play blah blah blah !" Or my personal favorite "LEAVE"

It's almost like because you are so "Special" and can do "Anything" on the game that everyone who can't is beneath you and therefore not worthy of a little sympathy because they struggle, or better yet not worthy of a little consideration to over look them ranting and raving about shit to get it off their chests.

I bet anything these "Special" and can do "Anything" on the game players are the same ones that suffered fits of pure gamer rage playing Super Mario, breaking their controllers by throwing them against the wall....and yet have grown up to sit upon their lofty parapets and yap at those who basically do the same by bitching online about this game !

There are two things killing this game
    1. Developers lack of understanding on how to run this game in such a way that is bug, glitch and error free, and fun for all players alike.
    2. Players with their holier than thou attitudes who lack basic empathy and understanding towards players who have legitimate reasons to complain.

Grow the hell up and get over yourself
    Last edited by xxxphantomfreakxxx; 02-04-2019 at 12:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post
    You know...besides Nutting Frog being blind, deaf and dumb to how to run this game...the other thing that gets me is players attitude towards other players.

First off...not every player has the money, time and resources to sink into this huge ass cluster fuck of a game, therefore a LOT of players don't have all the right characters, talismans and relics to plow through the latest over powered flavor of the month !

And these players get bombarded with replies like "Well all you need is this character or that character and this talisman and blah blah blah blah"

I mean how many people do you know that has been playing since DAY ONE and STILL don't have The Prisoner ? Samurai Eddie ? Ect Ect Ect ?

How many people do you know that have EVERY bullshit event talisman that there is ?

And yet....players that are behind get blasted with "Well, if you're having such a hard time with the game, go play blah blah blah !" Or my personal favorite "LEAVE"

It's almost like because you are so "Special" and can do "Anything" on the game that everyone who can't is beneath you and therefore not worthy of a little sympathy because they struggle, or better yet not worthy of a little consideration to over look them ranting and raving about shit to get it off their chests.

I bet anything these "Special" and can do "Anything" on the game players are the same ones that suffered fits of pure gamer rage playing Super Mario, breaking their controllers by throwing them against the wall....and yet have grown up to sit upon their lofty parapets and yap at those who basically do the same by bitching online about this game !

1. Developers lack of understanding on how to run this game in such a way that is bug, glitch and error free, and fun for all players alike.
    2. Players with their holier than thou attitudes who lack basic empathy and understanding towards players who have legitimate reasons to complain.

THIS!
    Thanks for your words man.., I couldn't have said it any better.
    And the way you said it made me laugh. Thank you for this.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 02-04-2019 at 12:43 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxphantomfreakxxx View Post

Hehehe....how bout you leave then (。◕‿◕。)

OS
    Android
    I am slowly in the process of leaving the game. I am teaching my nephew how to play with my account.

It just gets annoying to hear the same rant repeatedly. Making legitimate complaints about reasonable issues is constructive to the game and the players. Just because you can't complete a certain task because you haven't spent real money, wasted alot of time, have bad luck with RNG, or sometimes what just seams unfair just irritates some people.

If you believe threatening to leave the game will change anything, you need a reality check. Try giving constructive comments or suggestions that may get better results for future play.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around