Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I have one question about Ferryman. Has anyone succeeded to remove his passive? Or its passive is unblockable?

OS
    Android
    Autoreplay feature is broken! After running it, it says "Autoreplay has ended" after the first run. Am i the only one with this problem?

OS
    iOS
    yup.. auto-replay is hosed.. the "Special" items in the store (souls) have ungodly prices of fragments for them.... it's all messed up.

Testing.. testing.. we don't need no stinking testing!!!
    Last edited by Yup; 01-29-2019 at 09:29 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Relany View Post
    I have one question about Ferryman. Has anyone succeeded to remove his passive? Or its passive is unblockable?
    For the battle you don't need to. Just kill Shadow Wicker and Ferryman dies too.

But good question. I've only ran it with sentinels which wont' disable passives.. will have to test.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    For the battle you don't need to. Just kill Shadow Wicker and Ferryman dies too.

But good question. I've only ran it with sentinels which wont' disable passives.. will have to test.
    I know I don't need to disable passives, but I tried several times with Beast Eddie, nothing happened. I'm sure BE used to disable passives before the update, now I'm not sure if it's a BE problem, or Ferryman's passive is not possible to disable.

OS
    Android
    OK, after restarting the game the autoreplay seems to work fine, it seems.

As for the Ferryman's passive - I think he's treated like a boss in this dungeon so his passive cannot be disabled - in a similar way like the Banshee's passive cannot be disabled in Gold and Souls Vault.

OS
    iOS
    I ran through it a few times with The Prisoner.. no passive disables on the last battle. You may be right that Ferryman is immune to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    OK, after restarting the game the autoreplay seems to work fine, it seems.
    Depends on WHAT you are running... Seems to work fine on Normal.. doesn't work at all on Madness
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    If you are not after the Sentinel challenge and just for autofarm Madness:

- DDE (Fate / Angel)
    - Sentinel Desert Guardian (Eternal)
    - Assassin Valkyre (Angel / Nightmare / prevents Doom)
    - Assassin Banshee (Radiant - and for obvious reasons in combination with a blocker)

not the fastest (3-5 minutes per run) but reliable so far ... need to try if POM is faster than DDE but on the other hand - never change a running system ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Charlotte (Echo), Alex Ed (Echo), G Banshee (primordials), Sehkmet (Echo) -- Roughly 1:15 per run.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    So much fun watching KP hit the boss when he has Perfect hit, Crit Strike and Acension on him.....utter devestation! LOL
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496