Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What teams are good for auto the sentinel challenge? I have no icarus, no sentinel lillith, and no killer prime.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    for auto i use:
    BBE
    ICARUS
    DESERT GUARDIAN
    ELF OF THE DAMNED
    what is your talismans and the time?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Ok, so a raw math without taking into account the ironite we get from each dungeon run on madness looks somewhat like this:
    Note: this is based on just 1 mega SOT refill and I was farming on madnessmode.

Total ferryman Frags needed: 750
    Free Frags from achievements: ~ 200 (16 souls from achievements and first completion gives some for each mode)
    Missing frags needed: 550 = 55 shadow souls
    55 shadow souls from store = ~14000 wicker man fragments (10 souls @ 2500 frags)
    Frags earned with 1 mega refil: 500
    No of runs with 1 mega refill: ~50
    Mega refills needed: 500 frags @ 1 mega refil for 14000 frags = 28 mega refils
    Ironite required: 28 * 150 = 4200 ironite
    Time to earn those frags: 1:30 secs each run * 1400 = 35 hours (40 hours if you include loading screens etc.)
    Good math, amigo! I'm coming to a pretty similar conclusion. Over a large number of runs, it seems that one SoT refill will give you 9 runs (that includes the SoT it returns) and 100 fragments. This is based on Madness.

I believe we need to buy 59 Souls - we get 6 from passing the 3 dungeon difficulties the first time, and we get 10 from event challenges.

So, we need 6x 10-packs at 2,500 frags each. Or, 15,000 fragments total.

That means 150 SoT refills and 1,350 runs. Ignoring free SoT, you'll spend 4,500 Ironite on refills (though you'll get a chunk back in drops - plus all the other loot). The part that is really tough in my opinion is that each SoT refill takes about 20 minutes for me, translating to about 50 hours of farming over the next 6 days. That's in addition to any Arena, Gauntlet, SQs, etc. I need to find a way to quit my job but keep my income . . .

Also, that doesn't include any extra dungeon farming for frags to use on Ancient Mariner, etc.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-29-2019 at 07:30 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    But soul packs WERE available for ironite (like they always are) yesterday.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I need to find a way to quit my job but keep my income . . .
    Damn, after breaking down the numbers, that was quite funny! Thanks, Good stuff druid
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    Ok, so a raw math without taking into account the ironite we get from each dungeon run on madness looks somewhat like this:
    Note: this is based on just 1 mega SOT refill and I was farming on madnessmode.

Total ferryman Frags needed: 750
    Free Frags from achievements: ~ 200 (16 souls from achievements and first completion gives some for each mode)
    Missing frags needed: 550 = 55 shadow souls
    55 shadow souls from store = ~14000 wicker man fragments (10 souls @ 2500 frags)
    Frags earned with 1 mega refil: 500
    No of runs with 1 mega refill: ~50
    Mega refills needed: 500 frags @ 1 mega refil for 14000 frags = 28 mega refils
    Ironite required: 28 * 150 = 4200 ironite
    Time to earn those frags: 1:30 secs each run * 1400 = 35 hours (40 hours if you include loading screens etc.)
    Thanks for the maths & seems I can just give up now and instead turn as much into get all the blood frags/heroic legendaries as possible once I've gotten shadow wicker man - Because there is no way Im going to get enough time, let alone ironite to get him! Just gotta hope for a heroic rotation some time & have a heap of heroic legendaries available!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Damn, after breaking down the numbers, that was quite funny! Thanks, Good stuff druid
    Haha, thanks man! I wish it were solely an attempt at humor. After the Arena week last week, I need to catch up a bit at work. I hope I'm not in an even worse spot a week from now due to Ferryman farming.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-29-2019 at 08:53 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Haha, thanks man! I wish it were solely an attempt at humor. After the Arena week last week, I need to catch up a bit at work. I hope I'm not in an even worse spot a week from now due to Ferryman farming.
    I hear ya, thank God for auto play while I'm at work. The downside is I'm in and out all day. I'm actually in good shape with ironite, time on the other hand...
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    The one good thing that is coming out of these ridiculous challenges, some of us are getting used to not having every toon. Many complained that it was almost impossible to earn The Beast, now it is hardly used. The Emporer and The Killer are two more examples. I am happy that I am taking a break from the game and wont be disappointed if my nephew doesnt pull SWE or the Ferryman
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Good math, amigo! I'm coming to a pretty similar conclusion. Over a large number of runs, it seems that one SoT refill will give you 9 runs (that includes the SoT it returns) and 100 fragments. This is based on Madness.

I believe we need to buy 59 Souls - we get 6 from passing the 3 dungeon difficulties the first time, and we get 10 from event challenges.

So, we need 6x 10-packs at 2,500 frags each. Or, 15,000 fragments total.

That means 150 SoT refills and 1,350 runs. Ignoring free SoT, you'll spend 4,500 Ironite on refills (though you'll get a chunk back in drops - plus all the other loot). The part that is really tough in my opinion is that each SoT refill takes about 20 minutes for me, translating to about 50 hours of farming over the next 6 days. That's in addition to any Arena, Gauntlet, SQs, etc. I need to find a way to quit my job but keep my income . . .

Also, that doesn't include any extra dungeon farming for frags to use on Ancient Mariner, etc.
    I am keeping track of numbers with all my refills and should have more accurate estimate. But no matter how I look at it, the farming time is still 40+ hours. I’ll post my findings in few hours.

Btw how is the drop rate on these souls? I have opened about 20 souls so far and no red eyes, at this rate I don’t expect ferryman to drop from these souls for me.

Also, I wish there is a way for the auto farming to happen on the server side lol (ik ik, I’m just kidding )
    I am sick of not being able to use my phone when I need it, because it is busy grinding.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!