Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Did they ever answer why Shadow Wicker is not "fully" sharded?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Huh. Mine's missing a couple:

Name:  Screenshot_20190129-213451.png
Views: 290
Size:  1.93 MB
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Today's new game data fixed it - they now appear to be dropping fully sharded. But, the one I dropped yesterday was missing two skill shards (same as Fudjo) and wasn't fixed with the new game data.
    Last edited by druid138; 01-30-2019 at 02:55 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Today's new game data fixed it - they now appear to be dropping fully sharded. But, the one I dropped yesterday was missing two skill shards (same as Fudjo) and wasn't fixed with the new game data.
    I'm certainly not unhappy about getting 19 free skill shards, but it's a bug. Mine came from a Shadow Soul rather than from fragments, if that matters.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Cool, thanks! I've opened 19 so far - 2 Shadow Wicker Man Eddies, a 4* dupe, and the rest 3*.
    I have opened another 14 souls (that’s a total of 34 so far) and no red eyes......
    i am tempted to say it’s a glitch but I know it’s just rng... oh well, maybe tomorrow will be different.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I have only opened 9 so far and the same result, I have a fairly experienced theory on what goes on for me personally, Because I spend money or have spent money in game, mainly for ironite to secure more opportunities to perhaps nab a few new souls, there is an individual algorithm for every one of us based on our in game habits.

The more money you spend the harder it will get, the algorithm is designed to trap gamblers, save your dollars, and in time you will see the results, trust me I have burnt too much money with no results for all of us.... if you could sift through the right forum archives you'd see my rants and words of warning everywhere... anyway good luck with it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Shadow Wicker was not "fully" sharded yesterday and i used 2 skill shard, we will have them back?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Are there folks on here going for both characters through farming? I am pretty much going for it as but it wil use most if not all of my banked ironite (assuming I can get it is with just over 3.3k ironite.

I am not sure at all about it but I might as well as I can auto grind madness all day long if I need to. I have no luck with souls ever really so I am pretty sure I need to farm to win.

Anyone else doing the same at all? I would like both but not sure if I can do it so I may need to actually buy some ironite! The horror!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I got Shadow Wicker Ed via a drop early on, and have enough frags to claim another if I want.. but they've made it so you never know if you SHOULD covert the frags or watch for something else to purchase with them. Having multiple locations to use multiple items to purchase multiple goods is, well, I think, intentionally.. well... yeah...

I managed to buy a bunch of souls via ironite before they switched it to fragments, so I only need around 150 frags for the Ferryman. If I finish the achievements, I'll need around 10 more souls.. so.. yeah... farming to get 2500 Wicker frags. About 1K left to get, but I did get about 1K today via 2 mega-refills. And that's assuming Ferryman doesn't drop from one of the Achievement reward souls. It just feels like it's taking foooooorrrrreeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrrrrr. I gotta say.. not fun.. .... They do knwo this is supposed to be "fun" right? Not feel like a chore. I think they forget much of the time.
    Last edited by Yup; 01-30-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I'd like the ferryman obviously, but I have neither enough ironite left, nor do I have a team that can reliably beat madness. For the suggestions made so far I'm lacking either talismans or the toons. So ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race