Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Many thanks for the info! If it's just over 1000 Ironite to get 360 Ferryman fragments, that's not so bad. Probably 2500 total or so to reach 750 fragments.
    That’s just a rough estimate, Fudjo, but yes, going by the earlier math that’s been posted I noticed after every mega refill my item totals were quite a bit higher than what they were posting. I realized early on it was’nt going to take as much total ironite to realize the goal. Time was the biggest factor, and making sure you have a team that won’t fail on madness while you’re away. I used FFE, KP, GBanshee, and Charlotte. I only came back to my phone one time to see they had lost in all the runs I burned through.

Realize, 160 of those were from Event stones. I only bought two of the ten packs.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    What's the best place to grind for wickerman fragments ?? Easy, Hard or Madness ??
    Madness 10 or 18 frags per run
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I, like several of you, was set in for the long grinding haul. Had the ironite for the refills and could just set on auto at work or home and check on it every now and then. Went to bed last night after filling my SoT to around 1500. Woke up with the last of the achievements completed and enough Wicker frags for my second ten pack soul purchase. Well, for a wonder the Ferryman popped out of the thirteen current stones I had. So I ended up with 360 Ferryman fragments and spent just over 1k in ironite. Sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile it seems. It’s just that over the past year my dogs ass has been overcast with constant cloud cover!

Good luck to you guys still on the hunt!
    Congrats Saigrim, that's awesome! Stories like this encourage me to keep grinding. (on a side note, thanks to whoever's idea it was to include Val on the madness team. BB Eddie, Val, KP and gunner banshee are very reliable)
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    For autofarming madness I use:
    Doomsday Eddie - Shadow
    Killer Prime - Shadow
    Desert Marauder - Steel, Invisibility
    Prisoner - Primordials

Opponents get devastated in under a minute.
    Can confirm. My best time with this team is 33 seconds. It's not 100% perfect - you might lose one fight in a hundred, but otherwise runs well. Definitely put Shell or True talismans on Doomsday Eddie to prevent this Wave 1 scenario:

- Two Harpies get Invisbility
    - Doomsday Eddie doesn't get the resurrect buff from the Primordials
    - You don't auto-cleanse the Invisibility
    - The two Harpies both score Critical hits and kill DDE

Luckily this didn't happen to me, as DDE resurrected, but I made sure to correct his talismans for the next run.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Madness gives the best results for grinding. I'm using FFE, Gunner Banshee, Killer Prime and Assassin Banshee as my grind team and for me it's about 1m45s average with Auto, tho I've gotten as low as 1m06s.

With Sentinel Madness I used FFE, Killer Prime, Sentinel Banshee and Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer. In hindsight I could have probably used Witch Doctor instead of Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer and gotten slightly better results.

In all cases, you want to try and get Perfect Corruption on any of the characters that have Destiny (eg: Shadow Wicker Eddie) as soon as possible, so that the Destiny talismans are effectively negated. Anything that help like this with talismans is worth it here. eg: Primordials. Anything that also strips off beneficial effects (either talismans, passives or attacks) is a good bet.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Finally crawled my way to 2,500 Wickerman fragments and bought my first 10 pack and what a surprise out popped speed of light Eddie along with 9 other 3* characters. That makes 21 opened souls so far with just 1 4* character.

At least I'm getting some good ironite returns. The 10 ironite reward tends to pop up often on my rewards.

OS
    iOS
    I'm getting more Skill Shards form farming the dungeon than I did on a Vortex fill this afternoon .... oh the irony
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm getting more Skill Shards form farming the dungeon than I did on a Vortex fill this afternoon .... oh the irony
    Take your luck where you can find it, I guess!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I come to say

This is hard. Does he have immunity to passive disable btw? Cus my boy gringo's hallowed couldnt disable shit
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I come to say

This is hard. Does he have immunity to passive disable btw? Cus my boy gringo's hallowed couldnt disable shit
    Use Perfect Corruption or Block Beneficial Effects instead of Disable Passive.
    Satan81-5023