Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legacy
    OS
    Android

75% Loading bug still occuring

Dear devs,

the 75% loading bug was supposed to be fixed according to your update log. However, I just lost my second account to that bug today. The first, 12lisa-4263, has been locked after the 8-15 update, the second one, Hellhound-9759 (not sure about the numbers, though, might be 9579 as well) after a crash, where I got two 4* green runes where one seems to cause the bug. There are runes you canīt use and if you donīt sell them immediatly your game gets stuck at 75% in the loading screen, probably caused by data conflict. I couldnīt sell the rune at that point because of a game crash and now Iīm locked out of that account, too. Please have a look at the issue for me. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours
    Lisa
    Last edited by 12lisa; 08-30-2016 at 04:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    Oh bugger

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    So, Iīm locked out again *sigh*. Anyway, to prevent it: Regularly check on your runes. If you notice you have two stacks of identical runes, you have two options: 1) Sell all of them 2) Use one of the stacks and check, if you get Exp and levels accordingly. If not thatīs the stack to sell. If you do, the other stack is the faulty one. Sell it immediatly.

OS
    Android
    My new phone arrived today. Logging in to the app with my existing account turns out to have been a mistake. I've been hit with this bug again

Jennie, fyi there's a known issue with Android N latest version that the game cannot be played.

M sorry you're experiencing this. I had the same issue. When I deleted the game from my old phone the game miraculously worked on the new one. Not sure if it's the same situation, but worth a try if you still have e the old device with the game installed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    My new phone arrived today. Logging in to the app with my existing account turns out to have been a mistake. I've been hit with this bug again
    Again?!? So sorry. Hope you're restored much more quickly this time!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    M sorry you're experiencing this. I had the same issue. When I deleted the game from my old phone the game miraculously worked on the new one. Not sure if it's the same situation, but worth a try if you still have e the old device with the game installed.
    I'll give it a go.

Kaijester, yup, aware of that. Phone came with marshmallow & upgrade to nougat is optional for now, so it's not that

OS
    Android
    Have reset old phone to factory settings; no joy
    Have also emailed Candace, though. Hopefully she'll sort it.

OS
    iOS
    Jennie how long did it take to sort out the first time you had this? They have looked at my account and I don't have any data conflicts that 12lisa describes above so no idea what is going on now. No idea how long I will be away. I was hoping to be back playing by the weekend but it doesn't look like I will now. I am sure it will be fixed as soon as it can be though