OS
    Android

Leveling talismans

It would be good if we could also level our talismans like we do characters. Equip a level one talisman and run through lord of light a bunch of times and poof-now we have a level 15 talisman. I would still keep the present way of runes to level them. What do you think?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    I'd like that as well. So many of my players need talisman upgrades. It seems I can't get enough of the runes to get them upgraded in order to keep up.

OS
    iOS
    I also like that idea! Have tons of runes, but level talisman is so expensive compared to level characters :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Where do we get 2 star runes anyway? I cant ever get enough, 3 stars u can just run BNW theyre supposed to drop others too but they dont most of the time...

OS
    Android
    I get the most in underworld and battlefield

OS
    iOS
    I love this idea. I have tons of talisman (not for dupe, my first sets too) that I need to upgrade but I don’t have enough xp runes to level them up. Evo runes are not a problem for me with the amount of farming I do in battlefield and other event dungeons.

Right now the best place to farm talisman xp runes is brave new world. And with all these events 24/7 it is impossible to grind brave new world.

Devs please either give xp runes as rewards in the existing dungeon events or add events in the brave new world. Otherwise, with all these new talismans every month there is no way we can level them up.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!