Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Can confirm that this bug also exists in the Warrior Dungeon.

It seems to be related to the Allied Magus Soldier, but indirectly - possibly.

I've never encountered it in the Gunner Dungeon, only Assassin and Warrior, so it might somehow be related to the Revenge ability. Some kind of memory overflow, perhaps?

Anyway, there might be a possible workaround: not to use Reflect Shield as the first ability in your turn, in other words: perform an attack with another character, then use the shield. Needs more testing though.

EDIT: Also, never seems to occur when using autoplay.
    Last edited by Papaj; 08-30-2016 at 01:41 AM.

OS
    Android
    yup same boat for me. it just started up today though. uninstalled reinstalled cleared cache etc still there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyskeleton View Post
    I have had it numerous times the past two days as well. Mine has always come when reflect damage has been activated. Only in timerift thou.
    I'm avoiding rift for now and seeing if it's better. I don't mind the glitches so much, it's loss of sands of time and losing trooper badges that I could have had that's far more annoying.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I'm avoiding rift for now and seeing if it's better. I don't mind the glitches so much, it's loss of sands of time and losing trooper badges that I could have had that's far more annoying.
    This glitch happened on my first try on Ailing Kingdom so I have stopped using Allied Magus Soldier for now and it seems to keep the problem from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    This glitch happened on my first try on Ailing Kingdom so I have stopped using Allied Magus Soldier for now and it seems to keep the problem from happening.
    Yeah I had most of my issuses with that one as well, specifically reflect, but have had it a few other times w/o it. Mostly with allied thou and always in rift.

This has happened at least 15-20 times to me between yesterday and today (assassin/warrior rift) I am also running Magus Allied Soldier but problem seems to happen every time on a Basic move and randomly on no particular toon and no particular stage in the fight. Mostly today though during Boss stage, which has made me want to throw my f*cking phone through the wall. Only need 1 more red 3* evo shard to get my first 5* toon due to absolute shit luck with rares. And not to mention the burning of full stacks of SoT and loss of troopers/badges. Frustrating is an understatement. I suppose I'll try without the Allied soldier and test my luck.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezenuts View Post
    This has happened at least 15-20 times to me between yesterday and today (assassin/warrior rift) I am also running Magus Allied Soldier but problem seems to happen every time on a Basic move and randomly on no particular toon and no particular stage in the fight. Mostly today though during Boss stage, which has made me want to throw my f*cking phone through the wall. Only need 1 more red 3* evo shard to get my first 5* toon due to absolute shit luck with rares. And not to mention the burning of full stacks of SoT and loss of troopers/badges. Frustrating is an understatement. I suppose I'll try without the Allied soldier and test my luck.
    Yeah, it sucks especially since sands of time and trooper borrows are mistakenly taken away.

As it is now, I'm just playing the standard campaign w/out the allied soldier magus so I don't get screwed out of sands/trooper rewards.

OS
    Android
    Just had 10 runs in level 10 on the rift with my allied soldier everytime.Seems to be ok when the soldier is NOT the first used in every turn.

At least for me...
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Another dozen tries, still no problem.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I did a couple of matches NOT using the Reflect Shield as the first move, and had no issues.

I also tested it on Rift stages where enemies don't have Revenge - no problem at all.

I have a strong suspicion that Reflect Shield interferes somehow with Revenge, and that might be causing the issue.

So, as I mentioned earlier and based on what Aristo4 wrote, the workaround might be to use some other ability first, then Reflect Shield. However, I don't think we have enough samples to tell for sure.

UPDATE: despite using Reflect Shield, no issues with the Magus dungeon at all. So, my bet is that it's more of a "synergy" bug between RS and Revenge.
    Last edited by Papaj; 08-31-2016 at 10:28 AM.