OS
    Android

Where are the upgrade items for charicters?

You used to be able to buy the necessary items to upgrade your charicters ( with Ironite) and now there gone....??? What happened? How you supposed to upgrade now??? If your suggesting random drops ?... that Could take months before you can upgrade anyone of your charicters!!! Wtf??
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    Dunno, the store glitches sometimes so

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing they will be back soon. What items in particular are you looking for?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Sidebar.....

I think the store items, at least the special items, are starting to be in need of a timer countdown. I mean if they are going to require 30-50 hours of farming, players should know when the window or opportunity is closing on something and they need to "get it now or miss it".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    There used to be Ironite purchases for upgrade shards for all your charicters depending on their color and class... Don't see them anymore and now you can only buy Talisman upgrades Once a month???

OS
    Android
    What has me concerned is no skill shards for exalted sacs. Or vortex fills. Also skill shards are no longer in the arena store?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    What has me concerned is no skill shards for exalted sacs. Or vortex fills. Also skill shards are no longer in the arena store?
    They are shown here in arena store. Maybe you already bought two this week, then they disappear and pop up again next week.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Ok cool, i got confuzed with the new store setup. I almost forgot my eternity frags this week

OS
    Android
    Many of the items in the store have limits (per week, per month, etc). Not all of them seem to show under the item, which is annoying.

eg: Skill shards purchasable for FC are only available once a month, but you don't see that written below them. You buy a set and then it shows a timer (of how many days remain in the month) till you quit the store and go back in, in which case the item never gets listed.

Also, some items come and go in cycles over a month. eg: Evo shards for Warrior/Magus/Sentinel, Evo shards for Gunner/Assassin, Runes for Warrior/Magus/Sentinel/Gunner/Assassin, etc. They usually are available in unlimited amounts (assuming you have the resources/ironite), but only for 1 week each month.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    You used to be able to buy the necessary items to upgrade your charicters ( with Ironite) and now there gone....??? What happened? How you supposed to upgrade now??? If your suggesting random drops ?... that Could take months before you can upgrade anyone of your charicters!!! Wtf??
    Personally I think you need to relax a bit. This game is either very expensive or time consuming depending on your choices. If you have a ton of free money to blow on the game then go for it, but the game isn't about instant gratification.

To answer your question, yes they expect you to upgrade with random drops. It doesn't take long at all. Spend ironite only on sands of time. Find the correct dungeon runs to get the items you need and run them.

Do you need colored shards to level a character from 1 to max level? You run the Lord of light dungeon that matches the color of your character (though I recommend leveling thru experience not shards).

Do you need colored or colorless evolution shards? They also come from Lord of light dungeons.

The items you use to power up talismans come from the brave New world dungeons.

In addition you can touch any of the materials in the power up screens and the game will tell you all of the other places to find them.

The drops are random but you increase your chances by running the correct battles.