Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: February Events

OS
    Android
    I would say next week since it didnt start on this weeks warrior LOL day.... But since it is SENTINEL savage reaper, maybe they are starting a day later so it starts in Sentinel LOL? That will suck because we will only have max 2 days to do whatever it is...

Then again, as I said earlier, they are looking at 2 events per week and we have already had 2 this week. So next week seems reasonable.

OS
    iOS
    Who knows when it will start but I am guessing next week...no real way of knowing as they do have a lot to get through this month and the sac event, if it is likelast years at the same time, will be huge...hopefully!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I wonder if they're going to do the fragment event with LoL open all weekend - 16 hours each on warrior/magus/sentinel as the sac event is Valentines themed so ought to start before Thursday. If they wait until the normal Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday slot for the LoL dungeons then there would be an overlap, which I don't think they *usually* do for fragment events (as opposed to grind events which frequently overlap).
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Here lately they haven't been spreading the events. They've been piling them on top of each other. I wish they wouldn't, as it makes it confusing and tedious.

OS
    Android
    Most sacrifice events dont take that long to use your fodder. So if there is overlap there may not be of consequence. The pumkin and snowman events were an exception and could become a grind event if you had the gold and shards.

Hopefully the purple hearts will become a perpetual sacathon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I would guess the sacrifice event, like the last 2 sacrifice events were for blood frags.
    I was wondering how you get those Blood frags.... Say...you get my pm?
    I'm making some slight progress... =D
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    Android
    Mostly I earned blood frags from the last 2 sacrifice events. Smaller amounts earned or purchased from other events including the one going on now.

I received your PM, did you not get my reply.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Blood frags are bound to be included in it - they always seem to do that for Valentines Day based events - maybe sacrificial hearts as well - hopefully it is as generous an event as it has been in the past. Last years one was good not got a great memory of what it was but it was a looping vortex kind of thing I am sure for me anyway.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I'm really interested in the returns for the upcoming sac event. There have been comments that, due to the greater variety of rewards, the average return is worse for vortex fills in higher tier sacs. After the event we'll have loads more information on that - and possibly lots of disappointment.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I am itching for the sac event. I'm about 10 two stars away from vortex. MUST RESIST! I know it's a pipe dream to hope for another gold and crimson sacathon but the pumpkins came close last fall. I know a lot of people were pretty sour about the gold and crimson and were demanding roll back or compensation or whatever.... Seems not so long ago, but that single event(bug) brought me back into the game after I had foolishly butchered my roster in hopes to get the latest and greatest. It was like a drug getting all those rewards in such ridiculous quantities over and over and over again after dwindling everything I had. Like I got a second chance. For as flawed as the game is and with all the bugs and constantly shifting META it's still fun to me, sac events help remind me of that.