Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have a 2* T1 Blue cosmic that gives +15%Magic HP4292 and MR of 289 I have a similar white and purple T1 one of which has similar stats in attack.

On Saturday just gone I pulled a T3 purple cosmic that I have rounded up to 2* it has advantage augment and def 633, HP8318, MR 713, Magic 1098 can anyone imagine just for a second how powerful this will be at 5*?

And there’s gold and red cosmic out there too....
    I think the comments I’ve read recently are correct, just keep chipping away and save up the required evo recipe, most of us are in the same boat, only the people willing to drop dollars will see much difference, I’m not willing to do that until perhaps I need just one more part or something...?
    Rags you are lucky! T3 is like 5star character drop 1% odds, and Advantage is a great augment. Some are shit like Defense bonus stat. I have a T1 purple that is like a 3 set of Assassin talismans giving increased 15% attack x magic and vice versa. All others so far I have seen are2 set effects. This one has attack 647 magic 658 and special 325 level 20.

So where's the Warlord and Sustaining 2 set effect ones? Bring the Angel or better yet Primordials? If they offered shit like this in the store and made the evo materials to make them level 50 many of us would be opening wallets!

OS
    iOS
    Leviathan can you clear something up?

PART 1:
    Please explain the difference between cosmic talisman level vs tier. Let’s
    forget for a moment the random stats and even the color quality/rareness.
    Say I have a T1 talisman at level 10. Obviously a T2 talisman at level 10 is better correct? So what about a T1 talisman at level 20 (2 stars) vs. T2 talisman at level 10 (1 star). This is what is confusing me.

Attachment 5414Attachment 5415
    Both of the above T1 talismans are identical except for the level/star correct?

What about the (below) 2* T2 talisman? It boosts the exact same stats and has the exact same bonus with just SLIGHTLY more stat boosting that the T1 2*

Attachment 5413

PART 2:
    So as you can see I have a few talismans with identical stats boosted and the bonus % is the same as well. That doesn’t seem very random. I’m not complaining about drops — it is what it is. But there has to be a list of all possible combinations somewhere right? I don’t want to keep more than one of any combo of stats boosted +bonus except for the strongest and I’m getting a lot of the same.

Also, in theory, if we take 5 cosmic talismans that are all the same tier and boost all the same stats and the only difference being the color, do stats increase in the following way? White<Blue<Purple<Red<Gold?

The whole Tier, level, quality thing is very convoluted. Is there a chart listing ALL possible stat combinations at all tiers and all qualities (colors)?
    I’m sure it’s immense but I would really like to see it don you could point me in the right direction. Much obliged.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 04-08-2019 at 02:42 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I have a blue T3 that is HP +15%. HP 9204, Atk 978, Def 569
    Compared to the White T1 that is HP +15%. HP 4376, Atk 476, Def 216.
    So the blue T3 is about twice as powerful as the White T1 (leveled up to max of Star 2).

OS
    iOS
    I have 4 cosmic talisman, 3 white T1's and a Blue T3. So I guess that is still pretty lucky. But it sure took a lot of work to get 400 Cosmic Talisman Fragments.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    I have a blue T3 that is HP +15%. HP 9204, Atk 978, Def 569
    Compared to the White T1 that is HP +15%. HP 4376, Atk 476, Def 216.
    So the blue T3 is about twice as powerful as the White T1 (leveled up to max of Star 2).
    You have a blue T3 vs a white T1. What if it were a blue T1 and a white T3? Blue may be more powerful than white but tiers also matter. What we need is a chart showing the exact stats boosted at each level. Because a blue T1 may be pretty close to a white T3. If they boosted the same stats you could pick the one that’s better and dump the other since they’d be basically close enough in strength. We need a chart. I don’t want to keep a bunch of cosmic talismans that are basically the same. I don’t have the room or the inclination .

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoW View Post
    Hi guys, i am new here in the forum but i play for a while ago, i created a Excel file, in order for me to get a picture of the actual possibilities that we have from the soul, and get to the conclusion that we have 45 new cosmic talismans in total from that RNG, so... if all the chances are equal in the cosmic soul you have 6,66% chance of getting a Tier 3 Red talisman... but the chances are never equal... never...

here is the sheets i made and completed with info i searched, unfortunately i cannot post links yet (14 days member requirement), so i made a screenshot of it.
    Greetings

Attachment 5278
    I’m compiling a list too. Will use what you gave as well and post.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 04-08-2019 at 07:44 PM.

OS
    iOS
    If it helps anyone, these are my current stock of cosmics. Kinda disappointed on the blues tbh. Had hoped they would be better! Looks like they have a bit more 'at/mg' at the expense of the defensive stats.

Anyway, still holding out hope for one like Rag's purple T3!!!

Blue T1 - 20: HP 4292 / Mag 624 / MR 289: +15% Magic
    Blue T1 - 20: HP 4782 / Atk 658 / Def 281: +15% HP
    White T1 - 20: HP 5044 / Mag 502 / MR 300: +15% HP
    White T1 - 10: HP 1621 / Atk 153 / Def 70: +15% HP
    White T2 - 10: Att 207 / Def 100 / SP 88: +25% SP
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Am I able to upload and Excel file here? I am compiling a list of all cosmic talismans I can.

OS
    Android
    I also have some more info about my cosmics for you, but they are all still at lvl 1:

White T1 523 HP / 27 ATK / 16 DEF / +15% HP

White T1 62 HP / 25 ATK / 19 MR / +15% ATK

White T1 406 HP / 30 MAG / 19 MR / +15% MAG

White T1 553 HP / 28 MAG / 19 DEF / +15% DEF

Are you interested in the numbers if they would be powered up to lvl 10?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Yes. I wish I had noted mine before evolving them. I want a list of them at level 10 and 20. Will help with comparisons. The drop may be random but there are a finite number of unique combinations of stats/bonus and those numbers are the same. For example you won’t get a white T1 that boosts HP, MAGIC & MR with HP+ 15% with different base numbers than me of got that same combo so that part isn’t random a( least. But if any of those variables are not the same it can and will be different. If it’s a white T2 or the bonus is ATK or it’s a blue T1–whatever. There are many many combos.