Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    All things being equal--same effect, same stat boosts-- what is the scale from top to bottom?
    T1 White through Red, then T2 White through Red, then T3 White through Red?
    Or T1 White through [???] overlapping with T2 [???] through [???]

I'm asking because in my inventory I have a Purple T1 that is nearly identical to a White T2. Do the Tiers overlap starting at Purple ???

Or when they say "random" is it truly, completely abstractly illogically random?

P.O.S. System
    Last edited by Ydex; 11-05-2019 at 12:05 AM.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    Android
    What cant you understand? If you start with a certain color and T level they level up at a predictable rate. Compare your starting color stats to one on the list then you can see what it will be when maxed.

Typically purple then yellow then red give higher stats as they are leveled up. The end stat is based off the initial stat.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    All things being equal--same effect, same stat boosts-- what is the scale from top to bottom?
    T1 White through Red, then T2 White through Red, then T3 White through Red?
    Or T1 White through [???] overlapping with T2 [???] through [???]

I'm asking because in my inventory I have a Purple T1 that is nearly identical to a White T2. Do the Tiers overlap starting at Purple ???

Or when they say "random" is it truly, completely abstractly illogically random?

P.O.S. System

Well, ideally, the sheet is filled in for you for those two talismen you have, then your choice would be pretty easy. Based on what I've seen so far, the Purple T1 is probably better than the White T2. I *think* that colour trumps tier in most of the talismen.

Each talisman on the previously linked sheet will give you the values by colour and tier at level 1 (initial value), level 10 (1* max), level 20 (2* max), and level 30 (3* max). When enough of the sheet is filled out we will be able to make cross-talisman determinations - ie, which is an overall better talisman, a Blue T2 +15% attack, or a Purple T1 Blind talisman with attack?

OS
    Android
    So this feature has been out for how long? and we don't know if Color or Tier is more important? It's just a pathetic feature. Horrible.

I made a list to check for duplicates, next step is keep the best of each class. Oops, it's impossible to determine. Guess or flip a coin.

OS
    Android
    They are too convoluted. I made the point when they came out that whites were basically pointless. I still stick by that. At this point if its not a purple or above I don't think I am going to bother to evolve it in most cases. Unless its a blue T2-T3 with a really good effect/stats that I currently don't have.

The stats possible for 2-3 set effects should be either HP/ATK/Magic or HP/Def/Mr only I think. Then for 4-set effects like echo either HP/ATK/MAGIC/SPECIAL or HP/DEF/MR/SPECIAL. The stats should have been set at each colour and tier based on an actual formula. Like a set number at white T1/T2/T3 then a percentage increase from colour to colour. If it is now it must be some whack formula because no one knows what you are going to get for sure when you evolve them.

At the moment with all the different tiers, colours, stats and effects the possible combinations of cosmics seems almost endless.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Here are some more for the spread sheet:

purple T1 Vampiric 1 star (max 10) - Atk 199 - Def 115 - MR 118
    white T1 Special 25% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1681 - Mag 127 - Special 38
    purple T2 Def 15% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 740 - Def 41 - Magic 69
    purple T2 Def 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2855 - Def 248 - Magic 321
    purple T1 MR 15% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 734 - Magic 47 - MR 35
    white T3 MR 15% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 675 - Magic 39 - MR 38
    white T3 MR 15% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2475 - Magic 282 - MR 155
    blue T1 Special 25% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 697 - Magic 30 - Special 23
    blue T1 Special 25% 1 star (max 10) - HP 1840 - Magic 174 - Special 68
    blue T2 Special 25% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 744 - Magic 40 - Special 32
    blue T2 Special 25% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2391 - Magic 238 - Special 140
    red T1 Atk, Magic, Def and HP 5% 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 929 - Atk 33 - Magic 44
    red T1 Atk, Magic, Def and HP 5% 1 star (max 10) - HP 2837 - Atk 303 - Magic 296
    purple T2 Burning 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 799 - Atk 42 - Def 34
    purple T2 Burning 1 star (max 10) - HP 2743 - Atk 258 - Def 241
    purple T2 Burning 2 stars (max 20) - HP 7770 - Atk 820 - Def 759
    blue T2 Death Mark 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 635 - Def 40 - MR 35
    blue T2 Death Mark 1 star (max 10) - HP 2345 - Def 193 - MR 161
    blue T1 Chance 1 star (LV 1/10) - HP 701 - Def 20 - MR 23
    blue T2 Chance 2 stars (max 20) - HP 6439 - Def 571 - MR 482
    purple T1 Fate 2 stars (max 20) - Magic 522 - MR 456 - Special 224
    white T2 Fate 1 star (LV 1/10) - Magic 40 - MR 28 - Special 25

Thanks Bort!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    They are too convoluted. I made the point when they came out that whites were basically pointless. I still stick by that. At this point if its not a purple or above I don't think I am going to bother to evolve it in most cases. Unless its a blue T2-T3 with a really good effect/stats that I currently don't have.

The stats possible for 2-3 set effects should be either HP/ATK/Magic or HP/Def/Mr only I think. Then for 4-set effects like echo either HP/ATK/MAGIC/SPECIAL or HP/DEF/MR/SPECIAL. The stats should have been set at each colour and tier based on an actual formula. Like a set number at white T1/T2/T3 then a percentage increase from colour to colour. If it is now it must be some whack formula because no one knows what you are going to get for sure when you evolve them.

At the moment with all the different tiers, colours, stats and effects the possible combinations of cosmics seems almost endless.
    I absolutely agree. There should be at least SOME predictability somewhere.

The thing that bothers me most to be honest, is that you can't tell what the augment is until you tap the talisman. Not even on teh pop up reward screen.. you HAVE to go to My Team.. and find it to see what the augment is. I know that if I want an explosion set.. I need to look at red talismans.. if I want predator.. I need to look at blues, etc.. can't do that with Cosmics. you have to tap each and every one. - on a character or not. And.... if I KNOW I have a T3 with X augment somewhere.. I have to tap all 300+ characters to find it - or at least as many as it takes to find.

There REALLY needs to be a list for talismans, cosmic or otherwise..... and when I tap a list item the character it is applied to is highlighted/shown. If it's not on a character then some indicator of that should be used. BASIC inventory shit.

And WHY can't I tap-hold on a talisman in the never-ending left swipe list to sell that talisman.. I mean the same popup to sell from rewards screens could be used...noooooooo.. I need to go to the "sell screen" and swipe down a bunch of times, then tap-hold each and every talisman there to see if it's the class/stats I want to sell. And heaven forbid if I'm trying to remember 3 or 4 specific cosmics to sell.. my memory isn't that great at times. Best I cna do is level up the ones I should keep at the moment. So I know to sell all level 1s.. but as more are collected that method starts to become problematic as well.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Agreed-- viewing the attributes, inventory management, and the selling process are all horrible.

I just want to clean up my inventory by selling all of the lower quality cosmics with duplicate attributes (same effect, same stats). But it isn't clear which tier/color has the best scaling. The OP states "...quality rating...is a further indicator of the stat ranges within a given Tier..." but that isn't true. the Tiers overlap--but WHERE do they overlap?

If Purple T1 equals White T2, does Gold T1 equal Blue T2? Is Red T1 better or worse than a Purple T2? Will the higher TIER scale better, or the higher COLOR? There has to be some logical relationship, right?? Is BASE tied to SCALING or are these independently random??

The answer "write down every stat" makes me want to uninstall this app and throw my phone into a lake.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Prime or Nightmare may be the augment for the next evolution event.

I just picked up a Yellow T1 with Nightmare and a Blue T2 with Prime from standard/epic talisman souls (not the icy stuff). First I've seen of these augments.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    i can't wait until a Destiny or a Fortune cosmic is released so i can pair it with the other on my blue Lilith. Mwa ha ha ha ha.