Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    OS
    Android
    The special dungeons when they are available. Trooper dungeon doesnt count.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    Hi guys , a little off topic and maybe old question : anyone did find a solid place to farm 3* colorless/rainbow evo runes ? I did some runs in BNW , NC , and NOTB ; the drop rates are terrible ... only NOTB give me 2 desired runes in about 15/20 runs . Thx in adv.
    We are all in the same boat. New tals released every day and no way to evolve.
    I just didnt realize use all was checked and wasted 23 keys

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ian16 View Post
    Hi guys , a little off topic and maybe old question : anyone did find a solid place to farm 3* colorless/rainbow evo runes ? I did some runs in BNW , NC , and NOTB ; the drop rates are terrible ... only NOTB give me 2 desired runes in about 15/20 runs . Thx in adv.
    NC and BNW are really your only options and the drop rates are terrible. I burned 600 SOT in NC Lord of the Flies yesterday specifically searching for 3 star colorless runes...... and got 49.. sounds like a lot.. until you realize that's only 5 evolutions.

I'm sitting on over 4000 2 star runes, over 1000 1 star runes.. and a whopping 16 3 star runes at the moment.

They REALLY need to drop 3 star runes somewhere.

IF you need 1 or 2 star runes, Trooper, Cosmic, or Viral dungeons drop those the best.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    You may also want to think about how many to save for future resource spending events. To meet the minimum goal last event you needed 135 evo runes. I earned about 200 on each of the last dungeon grinding events running madness, that didnt include any I used to evolve some talisman as I went. It seems to be getting more difficult to evolve duplicate sets than actually earn them.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    They seemingly adjusted BNW a bit. I can pick up Zone, Quake, Comet, Lightning, Rage, Meteor talismans like there's a black Friday sale at Walmart on them.. in 5 runs I'll pick up 3 or more of those "rare" talismans.... but when it comes to 3 star colorless runes, or the 2/3 star colored runes.. they drop at a worse rate now than I can ever recall. Maybe that's just my perception...
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    I think your righht yep. They used to drop in groups of nine and drop alot. Not anymore tho. Muzzle you were very lucky to get forty somethin out of a mega refill. My last mega got me almost 20 and once i got 0

OS
    Android
    After going through the Trooper Dungeon enough to get Major Malakhov, I ended up with nearly 4000 2*colorless runes, had tons of gold too. So I evolved 50 plus talis to level 4. It's great, but like everyone else, the well is dry on 3*.
    I think the drop rates are the same wherever you try in the cosmos. I guess the most economic for SoT/# of runs/ talis dropped, to me is Underworld-game of death. It's right before NOTB. Easier, quicker, same drops. Sometimes you get a 4 qty. of 3*'s. Night City has been good sometimes, but more expensive SoT.
    Also, for a good mix of 2* & 3*, I prefer Battlefield-AMoLaD.
    Bakura-0090

*All Eddies, except Pharaoh Ramesses!

"Tell me why I had to be a power slave.
    I don't want to die, I'm a god, why can't I live on?"