Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Ah, from the first post by Leviathan:

"Upgrading and Evolving Cosmic Talisman
    Cosmic Talismans can be powered up and evolved like normal Talismans, but cost a bit more. They will also sometimes feature unique Cosmic Evolution Materials which will earnable via Events every month."

Symbiote mentioned his cosmic talisman needs 5 x Demon Seed to be upgraded to Level 3. Presumably we'll find out more in the other events this month.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    For those that have upgraded to L2, did your bonus improve too? eg I have one with +15% magic, does it go up if I evolve it to T2?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    For those that have upgraded to L2, did your bonus improve too? eg I have one with +15% magic, does it go up if I evolve it to T2?
    At lev 2: Still +15%
    But:
    HP +4895
    Magic +498
    MR +309

So pretty good stats in my opinion. But 25 3* evo runes to upgrade: that is huge.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Hi guys, i am new here in the forum but i play for a while ago, i created a Excel file, in order for me to get a picture of the actual possibilities that we have from the soul, and get to the conclusion that we have 45 new cosmic talismans in total from that RNG, so... if all the chances are equal in the cosmic soul you have 6,66% chance of getting a Tier 3 Red talisman... but the chances are never equal... never...

here is the sheets i made and completed with info i searched, unfortunately i cannot post links yet (14 days member requirement), so i made a screenshot of it.
    Greetings

Name:  dddd.png
Views: 874
Size:  69.6 KB

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-03-08-07-45-10.png
Views: 719
Size:  666.9 KB

In case anyone wants to see difference between T1 and T2 purple cosmics at max level (2*)... I'm surprised the Magic stat for the T2 is lower than the Attack stat for the T1 - as well as the stats being random, it must make a difference whether they are the top row stat or bottom row stat... it seems that whichever stat is in the top right is what you get the 15% boost on as well as it being higher than the bottom row stat. Endless possible combinations!
    Last edited by dragonmat89; 03-08-2019 at 10:35 AM.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for sharing this dragon. It clearly shows what a stupid random bullshit this whole thing is. Invest huge resources to get these and then you better are lucky...ridiculous!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Has anyone seen any Cosmics with either a Special boost or stat? And do all of them have a HP stat? Just thinking numbers - if all of them have HP as the top left stat and then either attack, defence, magic or MR as the top right stat (with a 15% boost for this stat as well), each of which can also have attack, defence, magic or mr in the bottom left stat, then there are 16 possible combinations of stats. On top of this, there are three tiers of each combination and five colours for each tier, so that's 3 x 5 x 16 = 240 different possible cosmic talismans...

(Just as a note, if the top left stat isn't fixed as HP and all 3 stats could also be HP or special then that would increase to (6 x 6 x 6) x 3 x 5 = 3,240 possible combinations!)

Also, I don't know if there is a pattern to evo materials but my T1 purple (attack) requires Ashes of Ice to get to 3* while my T2 purple (def) requires Tarot Cards to get to 3*.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

And as we can see in this event store there are also separate evo runes for each Tier. So we need 1*T1, 1*T2, 1*T3, 2*T1, 2*T2, 2*T3,....
    RNG layer over RNG layer on top of another RNG layer...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    And as we can see in this event store there are also separate evo runes for each Tier. So we need 1*T1, 1*T2, 1*T3, 2*T1, 2*T2, 2*T3,....
    RNG layer over RNG layer on top of another RNG layer...
    Like it matters...

6 cosmic here and nothing better than a T1. You would think odds of pulling a T2 or T3 were better than 0.0001% but I guess not.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    My 4th cosmic is a blue T1 DEF +15%

My others are 1 Red & 2 Purple ATK + 15
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹