Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    T2 white atk +15% is like this max at 1 star and evo to 2 star. Symbiote showed slightly lower numbers on his T1.
    T1 1 star level 10 = 1705 hp 161 atk 108 mr
    T2 1 star level 10 = 1981 hp 209 atk 127 mr

The requirements for evolving these include something unavailable now, so IF I spend $140 to get 4 of them and can power them up to 2 star would I feel satisfied with my purchase? These may be cool after we can develop them to a usable potential, but as for right now they are a very expensive unusable asset. I hope they open up the materials to evo them soon.

OS
    Android
    Very well said Edsel! I won't be spending money yet until I see the benefits and probably won't spend money then either!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Once you spend a little, spending a little more is easy. Then one day you see how much over time is gone on your Google account for dusty bullshit that you don't even use often and realize They Got Me! Damn and I can't get it back.

did anybody get a Mythical Cosmic Talisman (Mythic Quality = Red) yet? I wonder what is can we expect from these talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Once you spend a little, spending a little more is easy. Then one day you see how much over time is gone on your Google account for dusty bullshit that you don't even use often and realize They Got Me! Damn and I can't get it back.
    Come on.., it's just 140 Dollars. It's a "good" deal. ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    did anybody get a Mythical Cosmic Talisman (Mythic Quality = Red) yet? I wonder what is can we expect from these talismans
    Yeah this would be interesting.., would like to know the numbers as well. ^^
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I like how they are supposed to cost "a little more" to power up and evolve. Not sure I'd call about 156K for a low level talisman to go from level 1 to level 10 "just a bit more". And about 252K to evolve it to T2 as just a bit more either....I was going to evolve it but then I thought stuff it, I'll wait and see if through future events I'm luckier to get something other than a poor old white common Cosmic Talisman that at this point seems a waste to spend much resources on....

I like the idea of a single talisman giving an effect plus its usual stats, but the 5 different qualities as well as Tiers and random effects....leaves me sitting on the fence on these. For now its just another talisman that I won't be using anytime soon...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I'm still kicking around changing the 2 I have back to the one oddball talismam to and just cruising with 2 sets and a maxed character for less headache. It worked just fine up until these were released. I'll kick it around for a couple more days...

OS
    Android
    I got a purple one, leveled it, evolved it, and leveled it to max at Level 2:

Name:  cosmic-talisman.png
Views: 423
Size:  405.2 KB
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    What are ashes of ice? I've not seen that before. Where do you get something like that?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    What are ashes of ice? I've not seen that before. Where do you get something like that?
    No idea. Probably coming in a future game feature.
    Satan81-5023