Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 250
  1. #1
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    511

    Cosmic Talisman Basics

    Cosmic Talismans are a brand new type of Talisman that can be earn from Talisman Souls!

    They have several unique features:
    • They can be equipped to ANY talisman slot (regardless of colour restriction)
    • Each Cosmic Talisman grants 1 full set effect
    • Their stats are randomly generated (they have no sub-type)
    • There is a limit of 1 Cosmic talisman per character


    Cosmic Talismans are categorized by Tier, and Quality, which will determine their stat ranges!

    Talisman Tiers
    Cosmic Talisman Tiers indicate to you the overall power of your Cosmic Talisman! Currently there are 3 Tiers!

    Tier 1 features the lowest base, scaling and bonus stat ranges.

    Tier 3 current features the highest possible base, scaling and bonus stat ranges!

    Talisman Quality
    Each Cosmic Talisman also has a quality rating, which is a further indicator of the stat ranges within a given Tier.

    This quality is indicated by a colour scheme:
    • Common Quality = White
    • Rare Quality = Blue
    • Epic Quality = Purple
    • Legendary Quality = Gold
    • Mythic Quality = Red


    Upgrading and Evolving Cosmic Talisman
    Cosmic Talismans can be powered up and evolved like normal Talismans, but cost a bit more. They will also sometimes feature unique Cosmic Evolution Materials which will earnable via Events every month.

    Tap on your Cosmic Talismans in the Evolution screen to see their individual evolution recipes.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Zugzwang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    430
    But are the stat boosting and scaling considered the set effect? I dumped all my stat boosting (as a set effect) talismans because relics made them obsolete for me. How are cosmic talismans any better than a colored talisman in an odd slot that doesn’t complete a set? Just by stat scaling? Or is there an actual effect involved?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #3
    Developer Kaz_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    But are the stat boosting and scaling considered the set effect? I dumped all my stat boosting (as a set effect) talismans because relics made them obsolete for me. How are cosmic talismans any better than a colored talisman in an odd slot that doesn’t complete a set? Just by stat scaling? Or is there an actual effect involved?

    Thanks in advance!
    Each Cosmic Talisman is different. Just like normal talismans, there are all the different categories (Stat, Ability, Augment, and Passives). The main difference is the stats are random and they scale much higher stat wise than your typical Talisman.

    -Kaz

  4. #4
    Senior Member Stormseye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,044
    The event only awards 6 Cosmic Evolution Runes which does not give you enough to evolve even a tier 1 talisman.

    Was this intentional just to introduce them to the game or is there another way to earn Cosmic Evolution Runes outside of an event?

  5. #5
    Developer Kaz_LOTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    The event only awards 6 Cosmic Evolution Runes which does not give you enough to evolve even a tier 1 talisman.

    Was this intentional just to introduce them to the game or is there another way to earn Cosmic Evolution Runes outside of an event?
    There will be various events throughout the month that will grant more opportunities to earn Cosmic Talismans and their upgrade materials.

    -Kaz

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    708
    I'm confused ... what do I do with those fragments? The book tells me I am getting a Magnificent Gold Idol out of them ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    The event only awards 6 Cosmic Evolution Runes which does not give you enough to evolve even a tier 1 talisman.

    Was this intentional just to introduce them to the game or is there another way to earn Cosmic Evolution Runes outside of an event?
    $$$ my friend. At least for the time being.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    946
    very confused event for me...

  9. #9
    Senior Member kgk56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    France
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    507
    I just finished the event challenge, brought the soul and get a Cosmic talisman (maybe a red one)
    Actual Champion : Dark Lilith

    Only missing :
    Krampus
    The Count

    kgk56-6386

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    169
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Each Cosmic Talisman is different. Just like normal talismans, there are all the different categories (Stat, Ability, Augment, and Passives). The main difference is the stats are random and they scale much higher stat wise than your typical Talisman.

    -Kaz
    Define "random".

    As in, any talisman can have any stat?
    As we've seen in another thread, someone said the one they got was a Holy talisman, so can I end up with a Holy talisman with +Attack?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •