Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 284
  1. #151
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    823
    Seems that I am the only one with a Cosmic Blue T2 with: ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5% ?
    URock-8461
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  2. #152
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,502
    I've got one URock. .stats seem different though

    Quote Originally Posted by Me

    Blue / T2 / 1 Star / Level 10
    HP: 2460
    MAG: 211
    MR: 187
    Eff: MAG+15%
    My newest...

    White T1 / 1 star / lvl10
    ATK +151
    DEF +79
    Special +55
    Effect: Special +25%
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  3. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Seems that I am the only one with a Cosmic Blue T2 with: ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5% ?
    I have a blue T1 with the same boosts and bonus — but it’s a T1 not a T2 so the stats are worse. Unless maybe yours is not maxed at 2 stars and level 20 that is.

  4. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Seems that I am the only one with a Cosmic Blue T2 with: ATK, MAG, DEF, HP +5% ?
    What I find odd is that the T1 Gold variant of that had better stats - at least through level 20.

    I would have expected it the other way around since T2 is much more rare than T1

  5. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    What I find odd is that the T1 Gold variant of that had better stats - at least through level 20.

    I would have expected it the other way around since T2 is much more rare than T1
    Colors are called “quality” of the talisman. While not as much of a jump up as tier they do have higher ceilings than lower colors all others things being equal.

    White=common
    Blue=rare
    Purple=epic
    Gold=Legendary
    Red=Mythic

    So gold being 2 colors higher than blue should account for it being SLIGHTLY higher. I’ve found when comparing a T1 blue to a T2 white for example, that all boost the same stats and have the same bonus, that the higher tier will have 2 stats better but the higher color will have 1 stat better. Still need to see them all at 3 stars which won’t be anytime soon as I haven’t evolved anything to 3 stars yet.

  6. #156
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,502
    Evolved..

    White
    Cosmic T1
    3 star
    max level 30
    --------
    Can not be evolved further
    ---------
    HP +7131
    ATK +799
    DEF +362
    HP +15%
    Last edited by Yup; 05-16-2019 at 04:53 AM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  7. #157
    Senior Member edsel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Evolved..

    White
    Cosmic T1
    3 star
    max level 30
    --------
    Can not be evolved further
    ---------
    HP +7131
    ATK +799
    DEF +362
    HP +155
    I was hoping they go to 5 star with astronomical numbers, oh well...

  8. #158
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    I was hoping they go to 5 star with astronomical numbers, oh well...
    Well thats only L3! And only a white T1 at that!

    @Yup, that last number should that be SP?
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur - LoL - Krampus / Celestial

  9. #159
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    3,502
    No HP.. but +15%.. I missed the shift key previously. Corrected.

    And L3 - 3 star - level 30 --- is the highest it will go. There is no L4 or or 4 star evolution. It is "maxed".

    I will say, now that I know this... I'll be MUCH MORE cognizant of where I use the evo materials for Cosmics. The relatively high HP # is decent and inline with using 2 standard HP+ talismans.. but it's not really worth using the Onyx to evolve it for the simple additional 2K in HP. It would have been nice to see the hp+% also increase but it didn't. And none of the other numbers increased significantly either. Basically, given the difficulty in acquiring the evo materials.. the evo is kind of shit.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-16-2019 at 05:15 AM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  10. #160
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    No HP.. but +15%.. I missed the shift key previously. Corrected.

    And L3 - 3 star - level 30 --- is the highest it will go. There is no L4 or or 4 star evolution. It is "maxed".

    I will say, now that I know this... I'll be MUCH MORE cognizant of where I use the evo materials for Cosmics. The relatively high HP # is decent and inline with using 2 standard HP+ talismans.. but it's not really worth using the Onyx to evolve it for the simple additional 2K in HP. It would have been nice to see the hp+% also increase but it didn't. And none of the other numbers increased significantly either. Basically, given the difficulty in acquiring the evo materials.. the evo is kind of shit.
    Ah OK, so in reality, level 20 looks like a 'sweeter' spot. But if you have a purple, it might be worth it just for the bit additional edge.
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Pharaoh Dog King - Werewolf - Minotaur - LoL - Krampus / Celestial

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •