Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Define "random".

As in, any talisman can have any stat?
    As we've seen in another thread, someone said the one they got was a Holy talisman, so can I end up with a Holy talisman with +Attack?
    The stat and set effect combinations are random, so yes, you can end up with any combination of stats.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    JUST MY OPINION.... the idea of a 1 set talisman is excellent. I love the idea. The execution (at least so far...) has been some of the worst game design and planning i have ever seen... in ANY game. This is ATROCIOUS. I sure hope the rest of February saves your asses.

OS
    Android
    Pretty disapointed ... I got a red cosmic talisman and it only generate a Force (ATTACK+15)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Pretty disapointed ... I got a red cosmic talisman and it only generate a Force (ATTACK+15)
    Consider yourself lucky! I pulled a generic 1* white! Burned a $h*t ton of resources and time for it...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Y'all are looking at things in a weird way to me...

Previously, if you wanted to use 1 odd talisman on a character because it didn't have enough slots for 3 or 4 same colored talismans, you'd pick one and use that... so say you want to use 1 red talisman on a character.

Before you'd pick the best single talisman, like a Fierce class... you'd get ATK+~400, HP +~1000 and DEF+~100 and that's it.

Now you use a Cosmic talisman of Red (force) class.. you get 3x+400ATK, 3x +~1000HP, 3x +~100DEF, AND ATK+15%. That's roughly +1200 ATK, +3000HP, +300DEF, + 15% ATK all in one single talisman.

How anyone does not see these Cosmic Talismans as a good addition is a mystery to me. Of course, they are going to make characters strengths far less predictable in the future.

-------------
    My biggest issue is I'm having trouble completing a couple achievements because, wouldn't you know it, I'm having a hard time getting 1 star toons to drop. That's all I need.. a few 1 stars.. but nope.. can't get them to drop.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    My biggest issue is I'm having trouble completing a couple achievements because, wouldn't you know it, I'm having a hard time getting 1 star toons to drop. That's all I need.. a few 1 stars.. but nope.. can't get them to drop.
    I know, right? They'll easily be the event goals I finish last. I suppose I could spend some Trooper badges on common souls, but that just feels weird.
    Satan81-5023

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Y'all are looking at things in a weird way to me...

Previously, if you wanted to use 1 odd talisman on a character because it didn't have enough slots for 3 or 4 same colored talismans, you'd pick one and use that... so say you want to use 1 red talisman on a character.

Before you'd pick the best single talisman, like a Fierce class... you'd get ATK+~400, HP +~1000 and DEF+~100 and that's it.

Now you use a Cosmic talisman of Red (force) class.. you get 3x+400ATK, 3x +~1000HP, 3x +~100DEF, AND ATK+15%. That's roughly +1200 ATK, +3000HP, +300DEF, + 15% ATK all in one single talisman.

How anyone does not see these Cosmic Talismans as a good addition is a mystery to me. Of course, they are going to make characters strengths far less predictable in the future.

-------------
    where are you getting these numbers from?

OS
    Android
    Same problem Yup, no lol to farm for a couple of days, so Kingdom of the sands or similar are the best places to farm those.
    Unless your still trying to complete the gates of dawn event.
    I finished that in fact for me it was a non event! All other parts of the most recent event are just about done just a few one and two stars to complete...

Fudjo that's a good idea, but I get what your saying, I don't know if I can bring myself to part with trooper badges for shitty one and two star souls...
    We have two weeks to complete it and we usually get ten to fifteen souls each day through skull quests so I won't worry too much just yet...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    This event is a good reason for some people to evolve toons to level 5 that they would not do for awhile. They may think about some toons that can hold 6 set talisman to be used in the gauntlet. Any thoughts on level 1 or 2 toons that can be useful.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    The Warrior Imp fully skill sharded has a surprising amount of punch, (particularly its power move) that was years ago I had one of them, I can only imagine with today's talisman combo's, say Domination and Warlord and one of these new single talisman things could be rather hectic with the imp!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan