Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    True, was thinking more on Monday. There is heaps of time yet to finish the challenges.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have just finished this event, received my white one star cosmic talisman, so exciting! Cost nearly a million to power up to 10 and I only have 6/10 of the required runes to evolve it... how bloody stupid is this. If your not going to make the resources available then why start a new event?

The runes to evolve it will only be available during events each month, onya LOTB yet another nail in your coffin!

First you give me the lowest possible talisman then you charge like a wounded bull to power it up then if that isn't enough you make the resources we need unavailable... idiots clearly idiots at the developers helm!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I have just finished this event, received my white one star cosmic talisman, so exciting! Cost nearly a million to power up to 10 and I only have 6/10 of the required runes to evolve it... how bloody stupid is this. If your not going to make the resources available then why start a new event?

The runes to evolve it will only be available during events each month, onya LOTB yet another nail in your coffin!

First you give me the lowest possible talisman then you charge like a wounded bull to power it up then if that isn't enough you make the resources we need unavailable... idiots clearly idiots at the developers helm!
    Oh but Rags they offer them for sale with more evo RUNES. Please. At least give me something actually usable for completing this awesome event.

So are they all just Holy or Strength talisman effects so far for everyone? No magical Primordials or Destiny sets jammed into one of these buggees? Now THAT would make me get my wallet out!

OS
    Android
    My one adds 15% to Magic.... that in itself is not too bad, but I thought I read that their characteristics are random or something...?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    They have several unique features:
    • Their stats are randomly generated (they have no sub-type)

When? Upon upgrading them or upon each character use in PvE/PvP? If i move one from Character A to Character B are the stats regenerated randomly?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think the stat boost for a sole talisman is fine. This is how it was suggested in the forum and I honestly think if they'd give full set rewards of powerful 4 and 6 sets it'd just be too much.
    NF could and probably will introduce a new 5 set though ...
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    I think they said some would have minor effects, which are the ones I'm waiting for.

OS
    Android
    There should be an offical list with all talismans and their stats. All posts in this forum with stats are from players and not from the devs. Many of them are not sticky so they are hard to find. After years it's still a beta game...LOL

OS
    Android
    i got a white talisman T1 with +15% HP, it is cool to have, but i dont know if i ever will use it, these new talismans are a glorified gold sink... impratical to upgrade since it is very gold intensive and the material is from events, you cant farm for materials. Make a new Lord of Ligth or a New planet because, collecting drops of upgrade materials is too much.

OS
    Android
    I haven't managed to grab one yet (still farming for 1 star characters), but maybe we're gonna get 5 talismans sets in the future. Thus a 1 talisman set would make much more sense
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time