Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Like it matters...

6 cosmic here and nothing better than a T1. You would think odds of pulling a T2 or T3 were better than 0.0001% but I guess not.
    Yeah that sucks, but come on, do the math, it's not that hard.
    If the next one you got was not a 1, that'd mean it was a 14.28% chance, and you wouldn't be bitching about that.
    8 = 12.5%
    9 = 11.11%

Your sample size it too small to calculate the odds.

I am not a fan of the system, and that's why I only have one (violet t1), and I do not plan to intentionally get any more.
    I decided that I wasn't interested in cosmic talismans as of Kaz's reply to my question in this thread (6 weeks ago):

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Define "random".

As in, any talisman can have any stat?
    As we've seen in another thread, someone said the one they got was a Holy talisman, so can I end up with a Holy talisman with +Attack?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The stat and set effect combinations are random, so yes, you can end up with any combination of stats.

-Kaz
    Far too much random there.
    Yeah, they can be good, and the stats are reasonable, if you get one with the bonus you want, but it's a shite system, designed to suck up all your resources and make you spend money.
    Same direction everything has been heading the last 6 months.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    If you plan on playing this game for months to come I would try and acquire the cosmic talisman and upgrade materials. They do have some great stats and help in talisman selection when you dont want to use all the required colored talis on a character.

They are expensive to evolve and upgrade, but long term will be worth the expense. You dont have to evolve them right away, just save when your piggy bank is full.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    As feared there was the third T1 white in the series for me. I'm assuming it's not worth levelling up and evolving them. That means I sit on all the stuff in the inventory, I just counted 15 (!) different items!
    We urgently need a bigger inventory. It got scarce sometimes even before the introduction of cosmics, but now it's really a problem.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    i upgraded all of my cosmic garbage to atleast level 10 max. that is cheap enough and as others have said, even the lowest white T1's have some solid stats. Im just not too keen on spending the massive amount of materials needed to evolve one of these to the next level. I'll save that for some purple or better i think.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, or someone, can you please take a look into this? Evolution of cosmic talisman is totally bugged! Thank you!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ghlight=Cosmic
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Hey Kaz, Leviathan, Ruby, or someone, can you please take a look into this? Evolution of cosmic talisman is totally bugged! Thank you!

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ghlight=Cosmic
    Its not, though - just poorly designed.

He has a 2 star White T1 Talisman that he wants to evolve to a 3 star. It requires 10 ** T1 runes. His screenshot shows he has 5 * T2 runes, which would be used to evolve a T2 from 1 star to 2 star.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Its not, though - just poorly designed.

He has a 2 star White T1 Talisman that he wants to evolve to a 3 star. It requires 10 ** T1 runes. His screenshot shows he has 5 * T2 runes, which would be used to evolve a T2 from 1 star to 2 star.
    Oh c‘mon, this is just ridiculous!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone worked out the relative improvement between the colour levels and the tier levels? For example is a tier level worth more than a colour level?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    What is the difference between the t levels for the cosmic talisman? Unleveled T1 and T2 talisman dont appear to be be any different by stats.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I have a 2* T1 Blue cosmic that gives +15%Magic HP4292 and MR of 289 I have a similar white and purple T1 one of which has similar stats in attack.

On Saturday just gone I pulled a T3 purple cosmic that I have rounded up to 2* it has advantage augment and def 633, HP8318, MR 713, Magic 1098 can anyone imagine just for a second how powerful this will be at 5*?

And there’s gold and red cosmic out there too....
    I think the comments I’ve read recently are correct, just keep chipping away and save up the required evo recipe, most of us are in the same boat, only the people willing to drop dollars will see much difference, I’m not willing to do that until perhaps I need just one more part or something...?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan