Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Even on Normal or Hard you don't need Madness
    OK, thats good to know. I can auto-normal at least!

And thanks for the tips everyone!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    well, i managed to get 1 talisman on 2 accounts. It wasn't hard but leveling and developing all those 1* chars eats some time.

Now i have a "attack" and "life" talisman .... it's nice to see, they have the bonus of a 2-set and can fit anywhere. but i was expecting that the bonus effect of the talisman would adapt on the sourrounding talismans - say, i have 5 primordials or eclipse equipped -> set complete.

For now, the talisman is quite low level and - for now - impossible to evolve to max. I expect there to be more events to come which grant materials for it?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    well, i managed to get 1 talisman on 2 accounts. It wasn't hard but leveling and developing all those 1* chars eats some time.

Now i have a "attack" and "life" talisman .... it's nice to see, they have the bonus of a 2-set and can fit anywhere. but i was expecting that the bonus effect of the talisman would adapt on the sourrounding talismans - say, i have 5 primordials or eclipse equipped -> set complete.

For now, the talisman is quite low level and - for now - impossible to evolve to max. I expect there to be more events to come which grant materials for it?
    Yep, we have been promised more talismans and ways to evolve them
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    I got my talisman finally it's a Purple Tier 1 that increases attack by 15% so.... Average? Maybe I'm a little lucky because it's purple but meh

OS
    Android
    I've discovered it takes a lot to evolve them. Not like the others with 6 or 9 Evo runes. Instead mine takes 50 2* Evo runes, just to get to level 2. I'm really not sure about these.

OS
    iOS
    Do you guys think they'll do an event like this again? If so, I'm going to start leveling my characters just shy of the max (level 99, 79, etc). Then when the right time comes, only a slight push to meet the requirements.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I got a skill shards and passed it on my Killers Eddie an I got the evolve a 5* toon 5th time rewards. He was already maxed, but needed a single skill shard. I didn't think that would trigger the reward, but I guess it is still evolving.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Do you guys think they'll do an event like this again? If so, I'm going to start leveling my characters just shy of the max (level 99, 79, etc). Then when the right time comes, only a slight push to meet the requirements.
    I think there is a decent chance yes. For 5* toons, this is pretty easy as the power level doesnt really change that much from 90 to 100. Itd be harder to maintain this for 4* imo. 3* chars and lower, well, those were easy enough to updated for this event..... (as long as you had enough 1* chars! Maybe worth keeping a stack of 1* souls just in case for this reason?)
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I think there is a decent chance yes. For 5* toons, this is pretty easy as the power level doesnt really change that much from 90 to 100. Itd be harder to maintain this for 4* imo. 3* chars and lower, well, those were easy enough to updated for this event..... (as long as you had enough 1* chars! Maybe worth keeping a stack of 1* souls just in case for this reason?)
    Yeah it's funny how it's much harder to get a one-star character than a two-star one. I'd go through stacks of 10 souls and get all two-stars. Precious souls helped a bit with that.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    i used 150 standard souls to find enough 1* toons :-/ but as soon as this event ends i bet 1* toons is ALL we will get lol