Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i used 150 standard souls to find enough 1* toons :-/ but as soon as this event ends i bet 1* toons is ALL we will get lol
    Haha, I had to do 3 stacks! I only got like 10 out of the first 2 stacks. Then I got 25 in the third stack :/

At least we get rare soul frags for 1* souls now....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    Do you guys think they'll do an event like this again? If so, I'm going to start leveling my characters just shy of the max (level 99, 79, etc). Then when the right time comes, only a slight push to meet the requirements.
    I think it's going to be a monthly thing.

If you go to your team selection, then go to a cosmic talisman, and press "evolve", then on the blue i, it says "eanr cosmic evo runes from monthly evolution events"

OS
    Android
    Event challenges are gone here! There should be 3 days left, what happened?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Event challenges are gone here! There should be 3 days left, what happened?
    They're gone for me too! Yes, we should have 3 days left . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    They're gone for me too! Yes, we should have 3 days left . . .
    If you reset now, they should reappear.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    If you reset now, they should reappear.

-Kaz
    The Special Offer packs are gone too, although it said yesterday they would be available for 3 more days. Resetting did not help here ....
    Dom665-7270, I got a 5* Sandworm.

OS
    iOS
    Name:  87B9BBF2-1411-412A-8F48-73FDD5AE2B9E.jpeg
Views: 476
Size:  354.9 KB

So event now running almost 2 weeks and it took me 10 days to level and evolve my HP/ATK/DEF cosmic Talisman to a maximum level 2. Now we need „Onyx of ruin“, which are not available yet + I have no cosmic evo runes left. How long should that last until we reach a full maxed Lv. 5 talisman? One year??? 😒
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    So event now running almost 2 weeks and it took me 10 days to level and evolve my HP/ATK/DEF cosmic Talisman to a maximum level 2. Now we need „Onyx of ruin“, which are not available yet + I have no cosmic evo runes left. How long should that last until we reach a full maxed Lv. 5 talisman? One year??? ��
    That's interesting I need Ashes of Ice for my purple T1. Are the evo materials randomly generated too?

Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-58-59.png
Views: 484
Size:  364.6 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Usually if I put in a 99 stack of souls I get maybe 10-12 1 stars and most of the rest are two stars with maybe 3-4 3 stars. Just keep a couple of stacks for each month - not that difficult to do if you are farming and doing the odd event in LOL. This is most certainly aimed at newer folks or folks who have not been at this from years as most of us will have maxed eveything - actually i have not as a few months back I sacked all the dross that I never used (1 and 2 stars mostly) so I have had to build them up again but that has been fine due to event like this though if we have to keep doing 1 and 2 stars that will be tedious for most of us as it will likely mean upgrading and then sacking them. Last time I just needed to do a batch of 1 stars and took most of them all the way through to three or four star - worked fine to be honest and now I have most of the lower level guys back in my roster.

I will do what others have suggested though and try to have a large batch at 99% to max of their level if I can.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Usually if I put in a 99 stack of souls I get maybe 10-12 1 stars and most of the rest are two stars with maybe 3-4 3 stars. Just keep a couple of stacks for each month - not that difficult to do if you are farming and doing the odd event in LOL. This is most certainly aimed at newer folks or folks who have not been at this from years as most of us will have maxed eveything - actually i have not as a few months back I sacked all the dross that I never used (1 and 2 stars mostly) so I have had to build them up again but that has been fine due to event like this though if we have to keep doing 1 and 2 stars that will be tedious for most of us as it will likely mean upgrading and then sacking them. Last time I just needed to do a batch of 1 stars and took most of them all the way through to three or four star - worked fine to be honest and now I have most of the lower level guys back in my roster.

I will do what others have suggested though and try to have a large batch at 99% to max of their level if I can.
    ??? Wrong thread brother ???
    Anyway, congrats on 1k posts!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀