Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Wait so these talisman do not even have a feature? They r just stay enhancing? Seems like a big investment for x% more of any stat.

OS
    Android
    @Ezz you can't find it their power until you install them on a character. Mine is a holy talisman

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    @Ezz you can't find it their power until you install them on a character. Mine is a holy talisman
    Ok - but I guess I more meant are they all just basic talisman (holy, strength, etc) or are there cosmics that are all sets - nightmare, warlord, energy, destiny etc.

OS
    Android
    I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure it how to upgrade it. It seems like it's per level is a little above a 3* in health, but about the same in the others. I don't think I'm going to push to get more. So far, this was the only character who needed the one talisman to complete him. Time will tell.

OS
    iOS
    400 fragments are one cosmic talisman or not?what to do when i collect 400 frags,claim?(i see gold idolon screenshot and that confuse me...)

OS
    iOS
    Im thinking these will be gold for those toons who you want to use a 3/2 talisman combo and so have the 1 spare slot (Im thinking the sentil valk, after having used her for the wickerman event a heap). Probs a similar situation for all the other green/yellow toons who dont scale on fury or health!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    400 fragments are one cosmic talisman or not?what to do when i collect 400 frags,claim?(i see gold idolon screenshot and that confuse me...)
    With 400 frags You get 1 Gold Idol & a random Cosmic talisman (as far as I understand).
    Last edited by kgk56; 02-01-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    The event will give you 400 frags once completed. Yes, you get one 5 star golden idol and 1 new talisman, which is nothing to get too excited over. Basically at this point it has one old school effect like 15% magic and you won’t have the means or the opportunity to get the mats or farm them anywhere. They’ll only be available during other events, unless you want to buy the over priced shit they’re pushing now.
    Attachment 5186
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-01-2019 at 01:12 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    I had been hoping that they would give the character some minor effect other than just stat bonuses. Such as immunity for a limited number of turns, or some other buff. That was what I suggested when I first posted the idea on the forum.

OS
    Android
    for me too that event is ridiculous,: upgrading so many useless toons to level max.................
    I play all troopers all days.