Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I had been hoping that they would give the character some minor effect other than just stat bonuses. Such as immunity for a limited number of turns, or some other buff. That was what I suggested when I first posted the idea on the forum.
    Like it isn't confusing enough already what does what and who does what when to whom what time whatever ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like(hope) that this is just an introduction to cosmic talismans in general, so like mark talismans would eventually get a cosmic version, 6 sets like primordials, valor, etc. It's a long shot but I don't see any other reason they'd put out an event like this

OS
    iOS
    Im actually a bit different in terms of viewing these. I mean, 1 talisman having the same effects as a set of 6!? We are the ones who are always complaining about power creep! The power of these will be better once evolved, but I hope they DONT become the ultimate must have to be able to win anything at all. 6 set talismans are already so important and yet so difficult for many people to get!
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 02-01-2019 at 01:35 PM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Also, the challenge is not that hard. Most people will have more than enough shards from the wickerman event and really the only parts that are tricky are the colourless 3 5* evos, particularly if you havent replenished since the last sacathon (like me, lol).

Speaking of which, where is the best place to farm colourless 3* evo shards? AMOLED or LoL? Something else?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also, the challenge is not that hard. Most people will have more than enough shards from the wickerman event and really the only parts that are tricky are the colourless 3 5* evos, particularly if you havent replenished since the last sacathon (like me, lol).

Speaking of which, where is the best place to farm colourless 3* evo shards? AMOLED or LoL? Something else?
    for me amoled farm, easy and good 3* drop rate
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

AMOLED Madness good drop & more money
    or
    Body Bags (Night City) Madness best drop, less money but 4* Ruins & Nightmare talismans
    Last edited by kgk56; 02-01-2019 at 02:46 PM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Meeting the requirements is a little strange. You won't do it just by leveling characters up through auto-play. However, I've figured out what you CAN do is level them up in battle just shy of their maximum (i.e. Level 38/40 for a two-star) and then use one crystal to get them to max and that counts. So it's been a lot of doing battles one by one and keeping an eye on where the low-level character is at.

This works for characters who were leveled up close to their max before the event started. I had several five-stars who were in the upper 90s and boosting them to 100 counted towards the event (So that was the one I got first). If anything, it's the four stars who will be the most tedious since I don't have a lot of them lying around.

I agree with previous comments that 400 fragments is a lot for just one of these, especially when you have to do every challenge just for that. Interesting idea, though.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    These drop quite often in bundles of 3 farming Gates of Dawn on madness. A Matter of Life and Death and the Lord of Light dungeons are good places also

Oh! Another layer of “RNG for $$$”! Great! Just what this game needed!

Those grinding demands and prices are getting more and more ridiculous with every event...

70CHF for 2 compressed Holy talismans?! GTFO

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Body Bags (Night City) Madness best drop, less money but 4* Ruins & Nightmare talismans
    Even on Normal or Hard you don't need Madness
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..