Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    I also got a white one. Think it will stay unused. In general I don't like that addition at all - the game was always about tradeoffs, the same is (or should be) true for the Tallis:
    Either you go for 1 6 talis set, combine a 4 and a 2 talis set, 2 times a 3 talis set, 3 times a 2 talis set OR you take the trade-off to have a set that fits very good to the character skills or your strategic approach but then you cannot have another set effect.
    A "set" effect should be related to that trade-off and it lacks any logic that a single Talisman can have a "set" effect. This is just my old-school opinion.

But I know...we have a mobile game here that needs to evolve all the time to keep people interested in playing (and spending). So the idea for this one-Talisman-set came from the community, right? So it is cool that this idea was implemented. But for sure not in the way the community thought about it.
    Reasons:
    - untransparent system. We don't know what to expect and can only assume roughly which Talis is good -> easy that you evolve the "wrong" one as we need to find out the effects etc. on our own
    - random stats - as if the game would lack randomness...
    - very high costs to suppose a worthy thing. Costs in 2 ways: a 75€ (unbelievably!!!) offer in the shop for 2 of these Talis if I remember correctly AND ultra high "costs" in form of e.g. fragments from the LoL grinding events
    - they replace other rewards in several events now
    - complicated, as it is still quite unclear to me how they change by evolving etc

In german we have a saying for things like that: "Turning a mosquito into an elephant."
    People had the idea of a special Talisman that can fill an "empty" slot and what we get is a new huge untransparent, costly, random and complicated (and in the very end maybe overpowered?) long-term system.
    I hope that the next few months will prove me wrong.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I've only got 2 of the tier one talismans at 30 and I'm not trying to get them higher. They take so much to evolve. I'm still thinking of using the odd ball talisman and the one or two set with the maxed oddball. I'll watch a little longer to see if the drop rate changes for these no color talismam.

OS
    Android
    I got a white and a gold one, evolved the gold one and has 7532 hp, 752 magic and 465 MR at level 2. + 15% magic is not that bad for 1 Talisman.
    I am using it on a DDE, helps a little on magic damage.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I got a white and a gold one, evolved the gold one and has 7532 hp, 752 magic and 465 MR at level 2. + 15% magic is not that bad for 1 Talisman.
    I am using it on a DDE, helps a little on magic damage.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Do you remember, was it also +15% MAG before evolving?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks for sharing!
    Do you remember, was it also +15% MAG before evolving?
    Yes, it was. I was hoping to change but maybe at next level.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Yes, it was. I was hoping to change but maybe at next level.
    Too bad! I also thought something like 10->15->20->25% something like that...
    But the general stats seem pretty good anyway!

Retired in November 2020