Thread: Tier 4 Loot!!!

OS
    iOS

Tier 4 Loot!!!

Just wanted to say thank you!

OS
    iOS
    Aye, thanks for the event and the rewards. No Navigator Eddie for me unfortunately but stil a great event. Hope it reapears again.

Did pull a Storm Eddie from the Rare G/A souls though so I'm happy with that. Didn't have him. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son. Doesn't seem Legendary to me, but least he wasn't a dupe. Still waiting for my Assassin Golden Son dammit. 11th SOL Eddie and 3rd FOTD Eddie from Rare Soul and Nautical were annoying but oh well, was expecting more dupes snd other than Storm and Gunner GS, that's what I got.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Aye, thanks for the event and the rewards. No Navigator Eddie for me unfortunately but stil a great event. Hope it reapears again.

Did pull a Storm Eddie from the Rare G/A souls though so I'm happy with that. Didn't have him. Legendary Soul was a Gunner Golden Son. Doesn't seem Legendary to me, but least he wasn't a dupe. Still waiting for my Assassin Golden Son dammit. 11th SOL Eddie and 3rd FOTD Eddie from Rare Soul and Nautical were annoying but oh well, was expecting more dupes snd other than Storm and Gunner GS, that's what I got.
    I got The Nomad, and the Hellhound. I collect toons, so I was pretty excited

OS
    iOS
    Nomad and HH are decent pulls and two that I use a lot. Nice one!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    for me only dupes
    I play all troopers all days.