Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Mizrael, at least before you could use the SS to shard toons for better essence value. Now you can wait months for enough frags to get a soul or trade for a few precious frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    There was one time months ago when I did a Tier 7 sacrifice and then filled the vortex. I ended up with a combined 36 skill shards (but not much else). I imagine that's the sort of outcome they wanted to prevent but hopefully they haven't gone too far in the other direction. I haven't done a major sacrifice since the last update but I'm sure we'll be hearing much more about it during the next sacrifice event.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    My last vortex was just after the last sacrifice event and I was awarded 16 skill shards and the usual souls. Haven't hit one since, so I wouldn't know right now.

OS
    iOS
    Their sales of SS must be down - i guess the more thigns they add to each tier and vortex the less chance there is of everything dropping maybe?

Personally I am OK on SS as I hit the last few sac events very hard and have over 1000 of them now and that was even with missing the event last year that granted loads of them through a bug. My feeling is they can tarck people like me who have a hoard of them and will notice quickly we are not buying any or indeed chasing them in events or in other places you can get them - I have not used trooper frags to buy any in a very long time where I used to get my two a week or whatever it is/was.

In a lot of ways it makes sense, but I would also say that if you treat these rewards like inflation say then they are not keeping up with the 'cost' of playing the game resources wise. The amount of new characters dropping is enormous compared to this time last year say, as is the number of resource draining events and for many of us with nearly full rosters it is becoming frustrating chasing those last few caharacters through things like Heroic souls - I have very little luck on these sort of things (I did get Ferryman through a souls and frags!) so I would like ot see a commensurate rise in the stuff we pick up (in Cosmos/BNW/LOL) to match the 'inflation' of the rest of the game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately for me it is also obvious that changes have been made here to make the rewards for sacrifices worse, as the sacrifice events have become really violent lately. After the announced changes (very cautiously formulated), I hoped for "some" more diverse rewards, e.g. at least 3 different types of rewards for level 6. I also expected gold to be added as a reward, as gold is really becoming a scarce commodity. But if then really in reasonable amounts in the million range! Unfortunately my hopes were disappointed and the diversity of rewards is now so high that you get less important things than before. Especially for newer players the changes are horror, because they would need a lot of souls and SS! Let's see what happens at the next Sac event.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS

this is result from sacafice 21K that's lv6...no thanks i will stop sacraficing...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post

this is result from sacafice 21K that's lv6...no thanks i will stop sacraficing...
    That's very sad. I get roughly the same rewards just from doing all 9 skull quests.

They devalued Sacrifice behind the guise of increasing the reward output and making 4* characters easier to acquire.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 02-04-2019 at 06:29 PM.