Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well gold I can see, as it's needed to convert souls, ironite is always nice in my opinion. But.. gold rewards should be REWARDS, like 1-5MIL at the upper tiers/fills.. not "just enough" to convert a few souls.

Players save and plan for vortex fills, and often getting them early on is a very rare thing. Maybe it's become more frequent, but those upper tiers should really be great rewards.

And I could not possibly agree MORE with Amarthir about the fragments at the upper tiers. Completely pointless.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    When they posted the potential changes a while back we were led to believe the rewards for sacrifices were going to be better...
    Well they kind of are, to me for, tiers 5 or lower.... but they are somewhat worse for tiers 6 and higher.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well they kind of are, to me for, tiers 5 or lower.... but they are somewhat worse for tiers 6 and higher.
    Yeah I used to aim for tier 6 consistently and get decent rewards. No longer. I now hit two tier 5’s instead and get about what a tier 6 used to provide.

OS
    iOS
    Do you get some sort of frags for coloured rare souls too these days, or only for normal rare souls?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Do you get some sort of frags for coloured rare souls too these days, or only for normal rare souls?
    You can check all possible rewards in the sacrifice by clicking the rewards button.

But as i have already said in the update post- the rewards haven’t been improved as advertised. all tou will get now are some shitty fragments of one single shitty mythical soul by sacrificing tons of 4-5* characters. that’s not an improvement at all imho...

The way i would prefer sacrifice to work would be: Keep the old rewards and let the player choose one of lets say 3 kinds of sacrifice. Or have, for example, a T6 sacrifice roll 3 slots with fixed pool of rewards and then let the player choose if he takes 20 rare souls, 1 Legendary soul, 2 SS or sole gold. That way you could aim for the rewards you are short of at that particular time or adjust your choice according to the current event...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    You can check all possible rewards in the sacrifice by clicking the rewards button.

But as i have already said in the update post- the rewards haven’t been improved as advertised. all tou will get now are some shitty fragments of one single shitty mythical soul by sacrificing tons of 4-5* characters. that’s not an improvement at all imho...

The way i would prefer sacrifice to work would be: Keep the old rewards and let the player choose one of lets say 3 kinds of sacrifice. Or have, for example, a T6 sacrifice roll 3 slots with fixed pool of rewards and then let the player choose if he takes 20 rare souls, 1 Legendary soul, 2 SS or sole gold. That way you could aim for the rewards you are short of at that particular time or adjust your choice according to the current event...
    Totally agree with that! Once again they served us shit on the silver platter! (hope, you say it like that in english). I would prefer the options you mentioned very much too, but I think they will never give us a choice on that :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I think they were giving too many SS on large sacrifices, so this is a way to curb those SS rewards while saying they improved the reward system. It appears the days of earning 100+ SS during a sacathon are gone with the new reward system. The reward pool is enlarging to reduce the chance of pulling anything of value, they same way many soul pools have become.

Players doing several tier 7 or exalted sacrifices probably dont need a few frags as a reward. A player who can only do 1 vortex at most in an event really comes out on the losing side in the new system. Unless you pull several million in gold that is a waste of a reward. If you cant use colored rare souls in events why are they given as rewards.

Look at all the new frags we are earning, so many new ones that will take forever to earn a reward. It makes you think you are getting something, but it will take a year for any return.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I think they were giving too many SS on large sacrifices, [....]
    I respectfully disagree. I really looked forward to those SS rewards!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    Android
    You missed my point. They thought there were giving yo many SS. That's why the diluted the pool to reduce SS given as rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    You missed my point. They thought there were giving yo many SS. That's why the diluted the pool to reduce SS given as rewards.
    True that. Nobody was buying the 2 SS for 48$ packs. Last few sacrifice events made it look rather pathetic indeed.

I’m personally not gonna miss SS as a reward (sitting on 600+ with most characters sharded). Getting a Vortex reward of 1+2+2+1+1 SS felt more like a punishment for me. I would have never thought that it could get worse, but getting 10/500 Legendary Warrior Soul fragments will be worse.

I have not done a single sacrifice since the update, but i can tell that the more shitty rewards get added into the rewards pool the worse...the RNG bat just got bigger and will hit harder!