The short version :

I make no guarantee of play after Monday, 4 February. That gets me finished with the mission challenges, and thus the Crimson Pharaoh Dog.
I will still play some, but may not be playing all troopers every day.

The long version :

Saw it coming for months, the cosmic talisman event was just the tipping point.

Interesting concept in general, but the random configuration is just ridiculous.
Come on big money, no whammies... Oh, a Holy talisman with attack and special... better luck next time.
Sure, not totally useless, but not that interesting either.

This event and introduction of Cosmic Talismans is just a blatant cash grab.
This event's entire premise is "burn all of your resources (so that you'll have to spend money to advance) for a small chance at something useful".
Okay sure, sacrifice (and other) events are similar, but you don't have to level and evolve to get there. This event is just screamingly obvious about it.

This game has shifted from an interesting and fun distraction to a must play 24 hours a day and spend a $100 a month system.

Witness how many events are listed for this month.

Witness $70 for two Cosmic Talismans, that are a completely random stat and bonus? Seriously, get bent.
The costs are out of control, which says to me either :
Not enough people spend money so we have to keep raising prices to keep the lights on.
Or
We're greedy bastards trying to squeeze as much money as possible from the greatest band in the land's fans, for as mediocre quality a game as possible.
Everyone needs to get paid, and I have paid, averaged out as about $10/month. That's what this kind of game is worth to me (really more like $5, but...up the irons), but anyone can find more interesting games with far more depth for a subscription cost of $10 per month.

Witness the dilution of the sacrifice rewards.

Witness the amount of bugs.

The other real issue to me is autoplay.
Yep, it makes it a lot easier to get runs in, but really, if you're not actually going to play the game, what's the point?
This isn't Joshua with an imminent WW3 looming : "Learn, goddammit, learn".
If the game is going to play itself, then why am I required to turn it on? Why don't you just randomly level up some characters and talismans a few levels a day, give me some gold and ironite, a couple dozen iron coins twice a week, and then a couple times a month I can just check in and see what I've gotten?
Seems like it'd save a lot of server resources and developer time, meaning lower costs, meaning higher profit margin.
Sounds like a win to me.

So anyway, I'm casual, at best, from here on out.
I'll still play some, and I'll still use autoplay some, and I may even occasionally buy something, but everything is on my own time.
While it's not a game for everyone (and there's no Maiden soundtrack), if you're really interested, you can find me as Girdan Keirge in EVE, around Octanneve or Boystin in the Solitude region.
There's a somewhat limited free account (Alpha), so you can try (forever if you like) before you buy.
Fly safe.
(NB : 1/3/6/12 month subs available, and it's $10.95/month if you pay a year at a time, that's real value for your money; and hey, you can do something interesting while you autoplay Legacy!)