Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

TO SACRAFICE or Not to SACRAFICE!?

Name:  Screenshot_20190203-120834-427x240.png
Views: 407
Size:  109.4 KB

I have several potiential candidates for possibly strong characters...
    Does anyone have suggestions as how to proceed???

Name:  Screenshot_20190202-181326-683x384.png
Views: 406
Size:  290.1 KB

How do you know a SACRAFICE character??? Compared to my other Characters...
    1* 2* characters I Toss!! When I get to 3* I wonder especially if they are purple? Not sure if that makes a difference since I seem to think they are rare and I have Noticed they seem to have higher stats, or is that just in my Mind!???

Thanks in advance...
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    For one thing never sacrifice a non dupe eddie. Deciding on what to sacrifice depends on what type of game you are playing and how long you think you are going to play.

You will need to start increasing your toons slot space. I would say never sacrifice a 4 or 5 * toon unless you really need
    to for a sacrifice event. You only get yellow and purple from the G/A souls, they are slightly rarer and give a 30% better essence value when sacrificed.

There are several 3* toons that are worth having, sentinal desert guardian and assassin demon spawn are two examples. The game has changed and you never know what ability may be needed to complete some events. So deciding on what to keep may depend just on there abilities not OP strength, but that can be a gamble on what to keep.

Most 1, 2 and 3* toons can be fairly easy to get in the future so you can sacrifice them if not needed. While you are still trying to earn 3* evo shards, just try and level up characters while farming. You can always sacrifice them later.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah that one Eddie "speed of light" I already have a dupe...
    The rest look to good to get rid of and I've expanded my slots more than twice now....
    Some of the other Characters I have are reserved for "The Gauntlet" since they keep them when your moving up and they require very specific Character types.
    Now all I have to do is play the waiting game to level them up.... (Good luck with that eah?)

And as far as playing I have only one other game I play with Verocity.... I'm sticking around Beyond the " Final Frontier" till they add my name to the Book of Souls!!
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-03-2019 at 06:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    I saw Sentinel Newborn of Light in that picky above... certainly get rid of dupes but he hits like a Mack truck if you skill shard him and put in the right talisman, he will also sleep his enemy on basic attacks these days... worth keeping one I'd say!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yeah I had noticed that...
    That's why he's just sitting there gonna lock him up for future endeouvers!

OS
    Android
    First thing is to wait until sacrifice event each month and build up what is gonna be disposed so you get maximum rewards. Deciding who to keep depends what you want to achieve. Some are important for getting past certain challenges, like gunner artillery dog in brave new world dismay and fear to chew through the boss shield. Others are good for autofarming daily grinds in story worlds and lord of light like prisoner and navigator eddie. Arena teams fluctuate all the time, keeping up and powering up the newest cool characters is where we all end up after accomplishing everything. This can be costly is,cash and,time. I would keep 1 of each Eddie for Gauntlet use. Duplicate eddies are useless and can go. Getting past AAA grade every run will require 5 fights against level 100 teams using a single class, meaning you should build 5 eddies and 15 allies up to have a shot at passing this and getting to the real rewards. This will take time, I remember building up from weak junk, sacrificing things I should have kept in order to get skill shards. The first thing I would do is power up your Pharaoh and spend your ironite on racking up dupe event characters from the upcoming event, then sacrifice all the extra sentinel savage reapers in the Saints sacrifice event that follows. Build up your roster and don't sac until the next event.

OS
    Android
    Ahhh got ya! Now that sounds like words written from the Book of Souls itself.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden68 View Post
    Ahhh got ya! Now that sounds like words written from the Book of Souls itself.
    Don't say stuff like that Edsels heads getting swollen (lol) truthfully everything he said is how I play it too learn the moves and buffs of a few characters at a time and you will remember them when you have to use them again...
    For example hunt on Pharoah Eddie, costs nothing and has a 65% likelihood of an extra go, I have placed lower defence and ignite on whole teams then let Eddies minions take them out... very effective!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yep I get that also, been learning from other troopers to better utilize Talismans for each charicters class! Gotta lot homework to catch up on!

Next charicters will be Balloon headed Eddie!!! His special power...taking a pin to his balloon head and killing the bad guys¡

POP!!! KABOOOM!!
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-03-2019 at 07:01 PM.

OS
    Android
    LoL for sure. I am such an idiot, took me a year wondering how some of my troopers were rewarded so many character slots, and I was limited to 25 or whatever it was. I ALMOST asked how to get more in the forum. Then I saw the plus sign at the end of my roster, and pesto I could get more! Genius.

Seriously, get your sac stacked up for next event, pull tier 6 or 7 to get hi rewards. And when you get assassin Demon Spawn, Iron Ed and Prisoner these 3 can walk through pretty much everything you encounter.