Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I did get my rewards from the Gauntlet but I did not receive my rewards for the Arena this past week. Got to Duelist 2 and no rewards have popped up yet.
    Sent in a ticket 2 days ago and no reply yet.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gogosox40 View Post
    I did get my rewards from the Gauntlet but I did not receive my rewards for the Arena this past week. Got to Duelist 2 and no rewards have popped up yet.
    Sent in a ticket 2 days ago and no reply yet.
    It usually takes a few days. I have a ticket in for wrong gauntlet rewards. As long as you got a confirmation, you should get a response soon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    CS finally got back to me. They adjusted my account with the missing rewards. I asked a question about those missing frags costing me an opportunity at Redan. There was no response. That speaks volumes...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    It usually takes a few days. I have a ticket in for wrong gauntlet rewards. As long as you got a confirmation, you should get a response soon.
    How do you get a confirmation ? I sent a ticket the day new gauntlet started (got the wrong reward as well with last gauntlet) but havent heard back yet and I dont recall having a confirmation

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismt View Post
    How do you get a confirmation ? I sent a ticket the day new gauntlet started (got the wrong reward as well with last gauntlet) but havent heard back yet and I dont recall having a confirmation
    Usually there is an automated confimration e-mail that they received your request. I just received my missing gauntlet rewards, so hopefully you hear back soon.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Usually there is an automated confimration e-mail that they received your request. I just received my missing gauntlet rewards, so hopefully you hear back soon.
    Ohh ok thx. Lost the password of the email I gave when I registered my account but good to know they adjusted your reward. Their support seem efficient from what I’ve heard and even experienced in the past. Hopefully they’ll give me the right reward aswell.

OS
    Android
    I submitted a support ticket and they resolved my issue.

OS
    Android
    here we go again...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    here we go again...
    Yep. Rewards are for Master III not II. WTF?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    OK—this is screwy. I got SS rank 414. I should have at least ranked in the higher S grade), but I only got the fragments of AAA grade (not even S1 or S2) and only got 25 Frontier Coins. This needs a fix! I would have had the Ancient Mariner, but now because of wrong rewards I’m at 485/500.