Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Tell me friends, when emailing support do you have to specify each occasion you receive the wrong rewards or are they just aware of the wrong ones.
    Send them screen shots of your ending rank and the rewards you received. They will fix when they get around to it...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It's best to send a screen shot of your stats. It shows where you finished at. I got the wrong rewards again as well. Another set of necropolis. I think I'm just going to keep them for now. Not sure....

OS
    iOS
    Anyone know what the rewards for AAA top 1000 were last time? I only got 4 talismans. Wondering if I should have gotten all 5 for the set.

(I should have gotten 6 last fortnight (only got 5), but never complained about it.. so I'm wondering what to do here.)

Thanks!
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerynx View Post
    Anyone know what the rewards for AAA top 1000 were last time? I only got 4 talismans. Wondering if I should have gotten all 5 for the set.

(I should have gotten 6 last fortnight (only got 5), but never complained about it.. so I'm wondering what to do here.)

Thanks!
    AAA was only 4, but if like me, you got one level down in AAA, the you miss out on the FC, which is always worth a ticket about imo. If you have any evidence from the previous gauntlet (screen cap) then thatd be more worthwhile as then youd have 2 full sets at least.

Not convinced how awesome they are though. I still reckon my FFE does better with mythical eternals than the overwhelming frontier talismans....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Hola a todos,acabo de registrarme en el foro.
    Alguien me puede decir quien y por que bloquean algunos personajes y como desbloquearlos?no dejan desbloquearlos desde "mi equipo".alguien m puede ayudar en esto?.Gracias

OS
    Android
    I didn't push much at gauntlet this time. Needed to get 7 talis to finish a set from the previous round and get another. Guess what... got 6. Although according to the game I finished #190 and SSS. Sent a ticked but didn't make screenshot, I hope they give me back my talisman. Probably will die otherwise, haha. Dammit, one just can't take it easy with this game.
    vov-7058

OS
    iOS
    Got rewards for Master 3 instead of Master 2 this time. Ticket sent.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    After 12 days (!!!) I got an answer from support (Andy) and my missing rewards were added to my inventory. At least one day before next reset, so tomorrow I can sent in the next ticket
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    After 12 days (!!!) I got an answer from support (Andy) and my missing rewards were added to my inventory. At least one day before next reset, so tomorrow I can sent in the next ticket
    Same here, I was happy they resolved it before the reset. I guess they've been backed up with requests?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Same here! They seem to have many requests and the next might come the day after tomorrow...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020