Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    AAA (rank up to #2500) was 100 Mariner fragments, 85 FFE fragments, 25 frontier coins, 2 Hex talismans, 80 heroic soul fragments.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by iPoop View Post
    Hey, does anyone know what the rewards were supposed to be for AAA this past Gauntlet? I forgot to screen capture the Ranked Rewards table.

I received 2 hex talisman, 90 AM frags, 80 FFE frags and 65 heroic should frags.
    Depends on what rank you had. I think that sounds about right for rank higher than 2000, but lower than 3000 (first level).

Infinite dreamer listed the higher level AAA rewards.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I also got the wrong rewards again. In general I like traditions, but this one is getting really annoying.

Even more annoying is the silent change for the rewards steps. It used to be the way that reaching AAA gives one full set of tallis. And I think top 50 was supposed to give 2 sets (don't remember exactly). Really bad and unnecessary! I thought it was a bug at first, but apparently it's wanted and fits to the negative changes of the last weeks. Stop taking the fun out of the game!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I also got the wrong rewards...which I woulnd't care about except I only received 100 Mariner Frags instead of the 115 I earned: exactly enough to aquire the Mariner soul. Are people getting the proper amount of frags after writing a ticket? Also; how do I write a ticket? Thank for the help!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisJon View Post
    I also got the wrong rewards...which I woulnd't care about except I only received 100 Mariner Frags instead of the 115 I earned: exactly enough to aquire the Mariner soul. Are people getting the proper amount of frags after writing a ticket? Also; how do I write a ticket? Thank for the help!
    It's rather simple:
    Write a Mail to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com
    Say that you received wrong Gauntlet rewards and ask them to fix it
    Important: Attach a screenshot showing your Gauntlet statistics (bottom left button). On that screenshot your in-game name-ID should be visible as well.

If you do attach the screenshot they can fix it directly without asking you for information. Normally it takes a few days, last time it was longer (almost 2 weeks in my case).

Trust me, I had to do this 6 times now...

@ ALL OTHERS:
    Please do it aswell, even if you only lost some "unimportant" frags. I get the impression that nothing will change if players start to accept that they get less than deserved!
    Last edited by Blade; 03-18-2019 at 01:42 PM.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Blade,
    Thanks for the help on this. Screen-shot and ticket sent. I never assumed I had to keep my eye on all these rewards, but will from now on. Losing out on Ancient Mariner by 15 frags (through an error) doesn't seem very fair.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisJon View Post
    Blade,
    Thanks for the help on this. Screen-shot and ticket sent. I never assumed I had to keep my eye on all these rewards, but will from now on. Losing out on Ancient Mariner by 15 frags (through an error) doesn't seem very fair.
    You're welcome!
    With the frags it is rather easy to oversee that you missed some - but of course not in your case when you know how many frags you need to get the character!
    For me it was also easy to see, because I pushed myself to clear AAA to get 3 hex - I don't really need them, but getting 2 would make absolutely no sense. So I cleared AAA just 8 minutes before reset and could wait for the rollover to take place.
    BAM - congratulations for your rank, here are 2 hex Talis

As this happens almost everytime now, I prepare myself for it. Also, I take 3 screenshots in total (if I am in the game close to rollover): one close to rollover showing the ranked awards with my actual rank in the middle (so that I can see what the rewards are for the tier below...and above - lol as if this would happen as a bug), one showing the congratulation popup (with the wrong rewards usually) after rollover and then the third one with the statistics for the mail. Sometimes I send all 3 so that I can be rather sure that they can correct it easily.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I finally got the right rewards this week. I finished 57th overall, I wonder if the errors come when you are closer to the back side of the cutoff. Like if I had been 49th, the cut off is 50.... maybe then the rewards get screwed up?

I havent been able to determine any reasoning on this, other than they are just randomly doing it and hoping you dont notice or dont care enough to submit a ticket. I submitted a ticket i think the last 3 in a row, now i got the right rewards, maybe you just need to make sure you push the issue every single time.

OS
    Android
    Oh also, it is far better i think to use the in-game support ticket rather than just sending an email. The support ticket generates a pile of info from the game that they can use to help resolve the problem and that is attached to the email when submitting it.

OS
    Android
    How long does it usually take the devs to respond and fix the issue?