Thread: Relics question

OS
    iOS

Relics question

I have been playing for a few months and have yet to buy one. I don’t understand them. They seem to only last for 14 days? Are any permanent. Only lasting 14 days would not seem worth all of that iron coin. Please help since I can’t find the answer to this on a forum search. Thanks.

OS
    iOS
    The ones you buy in the arena shop (for Ic) are permanent and the ones in the “regular” shop (for ironite) are available for current events and they last 14 days

OS
    iOS
    Don't buy any of the 14-day ones if you can avoid it. It's a waste of resources - they are jsut temporary "power up" in case your current character roster can't complete some event. Go to the Arena... click the store.. buy those relics.. the ones for Global and then each class. Those are permanent. They are still merely "power ups" but they last forever and work everywhere.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    OK--thanks. I wish I had looked into this earlier, but I guess I was busier buying talisman or fragments (which I would I had not bought). These look to be quite pricey as they level up, but it certainly will be a long time before I have enough points to even consider leveling up past level 2 or 3.

OS
    Android
    No doubt they are very expensive indeed. Sometimes I wonder if anyone has a price record, you know, if somebody already made the total Iron Coins accounts for all the relics?

I think I started to buy these little bees in May/June last year, and so far I have not completed all of them (I think only sentinels recently), speaking in the long run...

However, just because they are not temporary and work throughout the game (Gauntlet, Cosmos, Arena, Time Rift), it's worth it, the difference they make is very clear, especially when they approach the half.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    No doubt they are very expensive indeed. Sometimes I wonder if anyone has a price record, you know, if somebody already made the total Iron Coins accounts for all the relics?

I think I started to buy these little bees in May/June last year, and so far I have not completed all of them (I think only sentinels recently), speaking in the long run...

However, just because they are not temporary and work throughout the game (Gauntlet, Cosmos, Arena, Time Rift), it's worth it, the difference they make is very clear, especially when they approach the half.
    This is incomplete, but it lists what each purchase gives you and most of the costs....

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...Leveling-Guide

it is insane how much they cost. only reason i have as many as i do is the recent Arena event that rewarded a ton of IC. Still not remotely enough, they really need to decrease the IC costs or increase the reward amounts from arena battles. Especially since arena is extremely useless in general. The rewards are garbage unless you are like top 20 and the only reason to play arena is the 1 per day daily and IC rewards per win (which are stupidly low).

OS
    Android
    I have a total based on pricing from what's available in the forum and a few gaps I've filled in.
    Totaling about 90% of the global and 50%-60% of the class specific.

Total so far : 126,869
    Guess at total cost : 300,000-350,000

OS
    Android
    Hey Natasmai, thanks for showing me this thread, I was not aware of it ...
    Dude, as they are expensive in, gave to have a good notion. Scared to see these prices, but, given the difference they operate, I think it's worth investing whenever possible.

And thank you Wyphy for showing the numbers, 300.000 IC is not easy.

I hope that the Arena will receive the improvements soon, and that they will actually make things better, to at least facilitate the acquisition of Iron Coins, since, indeed, the rewards of Arena are very out of pocket with the expenses that requires to keep on top.

And I may be mistaken, but I get the impression that even Frontier Coins are appearing more easily than Iron Coins (with the exception of Arena events that have improved the amount of IC well)
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 02-22-2019 at 05:24 PM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by WickermanBR View Post
    No doubt they are very expensive indeed. Sometimes I wonder if anyone has a price record,
    Out of the 360 available relics, I have 28 left to buy.... I estimate the cost for the remaining 28 of the higher level relics to be roughly 50,000 iron coins.... yeah.... pricey !

28 Relics @ 2,000 IC each = 56,000, but some will be more than 2k each, and I have about 4-6 to get that are at just under 1k each.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..