20 83.33%
  • Killer Beast

4 16.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Killer Prime vs Killer Beast

Soon Killer Beast will be available so what you think who is better?That's also PASSIVE against FURY,after watching both characters and what they can do my vote goes to Killer Prime...but only thing that is mystery colour for talisman slots...i like to heard other opinions

OS
    Android
    Due to his passive I believe KP out does KB but we will have to wait and see. Although I'm looking forward to seeing him so that I can have my complete Killers team

OS
    iOS
    Sorry.. where does one see this "Killer Beast"?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Kind of a useless fury since, ya know, Final Frontier Eddie exists lol

OS
    iOS
    That's interesting. Where'd you find it? It's certainly not in the "game"... or is it just that I don't have ANY "frags for him? I've searched the forums and the ONLY mention of Killer Beast are from you directly. So do you have special access or something? Or are you troopers with a dev.. and the dev's playing him?

That ability in particular just makes Eternity talismans less necessary and kind of matches Crusader's Fury. Not better than KP's passive to me.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2019 at 10:11 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Yup you can find him in game,last mission in Night City

OS
    iOS
    Oh .Sorry I am.. an idiot........ just goes to show how LITTLE I care about Night City Played through it once and that was it. No reason to go back.

So you're just speculating he'll be released then. Okay. That does make sense due to Killer/KP being released.

I'd still go with KP though. I'm not generally a fan of character with a fury.. some are useful with some Eddies, but as of yet, for PvP, those combinations are a non-starter for me. The AI tends to use the character fury far more than the Eddie fury. I put up with The Alchemist having a fury due to his other abilities, but I wish he had a passive rather than a fury. But who knows maybe KB/Alex Ed or KB/Shogun or KB/Shadow Wicker will change things.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-05-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    KP may just be better simply cause of his devastating passive, plus the great healing he provides with bloodlust. KB's Blood Bath does seem super fun as well but the fury is a tad underwhelming considering the existance of Valor talismans, FFE and other things that could dispose of the shields easily. KB's power ability seems a little better than KP's though since the randomness of Banish doesn't really do it for me. Finally, KP would IMO work better on autoplay because of him being able to grant perfect hit status. Still very looking forward to trying to obtain KB.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    iOS
    i think that Killer Beast will be available in "new event soul" and will not be possible to buy him with blood fragments because blood fragment items in store will disappear after 3/3 night city end,that's logic?