Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Leftover Soul Fragments

What do you guys & gals usually do with leftover fragments from events that have ended?
    Do you hang on to them or just convert them to precious soul fragments?

Currently I have 300/375 Shadow Wickerman fragments. Couldn't grind enough on "hard" to get all the souls. (couldn't beat madness as I don't have the characters and power needed yet)
    300/750 Ferryman Soul fragments
    50/200 Convict Soul fragments
    40/200 Shrieking Soul Fragments
    130/750 Bass Eddie fragments
    90/750 Krampus guner soul fragments
    1/400 wickerman eddie soul frag (which I cant even convert)

I couldn't find anything on the forums on what you should do?
    Thanks for any help
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    You can hold on to them in hope that an event returns or you can convert them into precious soul frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    You can hold on to them in hope that an event returns or you can convert them into precious soul frags.
    Correct I understand that. Just was curious what you guys do. Hold or convert? Didn't know if there was any event in the past that you can use old fragments for items or what not
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    iOS
    To be frank.. with so many new frags.. I've started letting them sit. You **never** seem to know when they will have some use other than to gain the featured character(s). I wish there was some indicator to prevent conversion of frags useful elsewhere in the "game" but there isn't.

The only thing which bothers me are the 4 "Immortal" frags I have that are too few to be converted and are never going to be useful again.. so I'm always going to have those 4 frags
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I hold some and convert others. It really just depends on how badly I want something and if I think there is any likelihood of it coming around again.
    Shrieking Souls are still active. You can buy them with Blood Fragments currently-I wouldn't do that until the end of the blood frag event to make sure you don't end up short on that resource.

I really wish there were not so many different options on fragments right now. I counted earlier and I have 34 different ACTIVE fragments being collected. I have leftovers from probably 8-10 more that I will eventually convert to precious soul frags.

Sometimes I wait until I am getting low on gold then convert a few to precious souls hoping for idols to sell.

Yup - totally agree
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Some fragments convert 1:1 to precious souls.
    Some at 2:1, others at 5:1, rounded down. So if you have 4 fragments of a kind that converts 5:1, then you can't get rid of them.

I'd kind of like it, for fragments that will never be used again, to convert them into something, if only to clear up the inventory a bit.

Even converting them into gold, or minor souls, or something. Anything, just to clear them off, so I don't have to be scrolling through a whole lot of junk.

OS
    iOS
    Agreed, I hate having small fragment numbers of stuff I won't ever be able to claim

OS
    Android
    I had 3 Shrieking frags left and bought a set with blood frags just to convert to precious frags so I could clear them off my list... There definitely should be some way of getting rid of stacks with <5 frags in them.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah small frags which cannot be converted are annoying. They are increasing by the day for me with all these new events.

Hope the devs would do something about it. I was actually thinking about submitting a ticket about it but figured the support team must be busy with real issues to fix lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    I would be fine if we could trash them, just to get rid of those annoying objects.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around