Android
    Then I must be a big loser.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Thought the point of heroic souls was to give us a chance at exclusive characters that can’t be found in other souls? Looking at the next 6 weeks of rotation looks like run of the mill doodoo found in everyday souls.
    I didn’t think heroic souls could be any worse, but it appears I was wrong. Maybe we should just convert heroic frags into precious frags for better rewards from now on.
    I have gotten quite a few new character from these rotations. Just today I completed my Cyborg Eddie from fragments. On 3/4 I hope to get both 5 stars available as i don't have either of them. So I would say the heroic souls are doing exactly what they are intended for.

But... So nice for you that you have every possible character and have completed the game. It must be lovely being you!

Maybe consider other people outside of your tiny little world once in a while?

OS
    iOS
    The phrase "run of the mill doodoo" made me laugh and made my day.

But yeah, I can forget about these particular junk souls until the batch of characters I do not have come back around in a few months.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I am fine with it. Save your frags and souls for what you need - it gives us a chance to hoard a bit.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Esquatcho, not all of us are addicted to the slot machine in this game. Instant gratification is not always what it seems, sometimes the payoff is better taking the slow approach. You may never know what is behind door number 2.
    Oh I hear you!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, nothing tickles my fancy, but these sorts of rounds are really important for newbies and up n comers.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Bwahaha, humans are funny arent we? We'd rather gamble immediately for worse results than the delayed gratification approach!
    HK-47 would rather call us 'meatbags'

As for heroics - they're terrible anyway. I opened like 95 at once when Redan was included and got only shit dupes, so what's the difference? From now on I treat them just like rare souls.

OS
    Android
    There's a chance. it's just an extremely low chance. The Legendary and Mythical Heroic souls however put more of that chance in your hands. I'm hoping the current rotations keep up for a while, as I missed out on both The Count and Redan in each pass so far. *sigh*
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I have gotten quite a few new character from these rotations. Just today I completed my Cyborg Eddie from fragments. On 3/4 I hope to get both 5 stars available as i don't have either of them. So I would say the heroic souls are doing exactly what they are intended for.

But... So nice for you that you have every possible character and have completed the game. It must be lovely being you!

Maybe consider other people outside of your tiny little world once in a while?
    Sorry if I offended u - but there are plenty of easy to get souls out there that grant an available pool of characters (which includes every character in the current rotations) for players new and old. Then there are a handful of “exclusive” characters that cannot be found in any soul. Only way to get those is when they happen to become available through heroics. So when heroics have no exclusive characters what fun is that? Oh wow I got an allied general from a heroic soul. Big deal I pulled my 11th one last week from a standard rare soul. So - as many have suggested here we are going to sit on these things until summer or whatever and then cash in 300 of them all at once. I’m just not a fan of that - gaming should be fun - instant gratification, a release - the other more serious parts of life are for saving, delayed gratification, and patience.

Even my son , who is a new player and has very few good toons was unimpressed with the current rotations. Why does a new player even want a dated allied general, pyro soldier, or child of the damned with skills that are nearly useless in the current meta? They would rather have the count, a purple banshee, blue shinobi, mushahsi, red derby girl, etc. just the same as us end game players would rather have here in our tiny world.

OS
    iOS
    never got anything good out of those "souls"
    kmadd69-5636 is my trooper name I rotate maxed out eddies constantly