Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Heroic rotation?

Thought the point of heroic souls was to give us a chance at exclusive characters that can’t be found in other souls? Looking at the next 6 weeks of rotation looks like run of the mill doodoo found in everyday souls.
    I didn’t think heroic souls could be any worse, but it appears I was wrong. Maybe we should just convert heroic frags into precious frags for better rewards from now on.

OS
    iOS
    Where do you find what it's going to be in future rotations?

OS
    Android
    I for one am kinda glad that there will be a while before they roll around again. Gives me time to save my heroic frags back up for a better chance of getting them. Hope to see Mushashi soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I for one am kinda glad that there will be a while before they roll around again. Gives me time to save my heroic frags back up for a better chance of getting them. Hope to see Mushashi soon.
    Or The Beast! Lots of great characters out there to try for. I finally can save a few till I see what I want.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    While what you say is true this is a video game not an IRA. Saving is not fun, it’s prudent so I’m not really into that when trying to have fun in my leisure time.

So let’s get the good characters back in there so I can blow through the souls as fast as I get them and enjoy perpetual disappointment as 3 star dupes keep popping out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Where do you find what it's going to be in future rotations?
    Top right corner of the game are two small boxes, one is news; scroll through the banners until you find the heroic one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    While what you say is true this is a video game not an IRA. Saving is not fun, it’s prudent so I’m not really into that when trying to have fun in my leisure time.

So let’s get the good characters back in there so I can blow through the souls as fast as I get them and enjoy perpetual disappointment as 3 star dupes keep popping out.
    Bwahaha, humans are funny arent we? We'd rather gamble immediately for worse results than the delayed gratification approach!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I'm gonna save all my heroic until Redan is back as I already have all other characters of the heroic rotation
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    Esquatcho, not all of us are addicted to the slot machine in this game. Instant gratification is not always what it seems, sometimes the payoff is better taking the slow approach. You may never know what is behind door number 2.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    saving heroic souls will not help you to find character that you want...this is big gambling machine...