Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Pumped in 32 normal heroics and finally got mahus derby demon. Woot! The 750k gold hurt the most tbh. Really needs to be dropped. Along the way I also got warrior valk and assassin ninja dupes, so cant complain really.

Not just gotta hope assassin banshee comes as easily next round!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Magus derby demon will serve you well. With the right talisman on her she's a multi target hitter that can heal. I've got the talisman on mine that revives a character that is killed once, making her a poor man's clairvoyant.

OS
    Android
    I was lucky enough to get the Magus derby demon on my first legendary soul. I could chase the G. Shinobi in the next rotation but seeing how there is a tiny chance to get her through gunner class souls I should probably put it off until something exclusive returns to the rotation, like The Killer.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I've done OK with Heroic Souls. I pumped 80 heroic souls (and 4 legendary heroics) into this round in hopes of getting the Prisoner. I feel like he is one of the more essential characters of the game (and needed to compete against some of the beasts in the game like Prime). No luck. But I did get the Blue Derby Demon, to complete my collection!
    I feel like there is no replacement for the Prisoner.

OS
    iOS
    To be honest, I used the prisoner all the time when I first got him, but now I dont find him quite as useful. His passive is huge 1st round, but after that round, its not actually that awesome compared to some of the other, newer characters.

But yeah, at least you can get him outside of heroics. He will drop eventually in a sacathon for you Im sure.

If it helps, Ive had the same situation with DDE for nearly a year of searching now!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Prisoner is pretty much "broken" good as an arena defense. I use him plus KP and I would bet there isnt often a second round. I get a lot more defense wins since i added him.

I couldnt get him for months, then as soon as I did, I must have sacrificed about a dozen extra prisoners since then. RNG is so dumb

OS
    iOS
    Again the next 3 rotations are total crap! No character that can not be obtained by a normal soul (ok, maybe 1, didn’t check all, but pretty sure it’s no more, so again NOTHING HEROIC ABOUT THAT!!!).

Let’s see, we have green pope and blue Minotaur... really??? Did you mix sth up here Devs? Both available in stinky normal souls. Blue pope and green Minotaur have been event exclusive (so exactly the other way around). THEY SHOULD BE IN HEROIC SOULS!! Not this other crap. Would be nice if you change that Devs and rethink your decisions of putting characters available in almost every soul into heroic ones in general. Otherwise the word „heroic“ will soon get the same debasement as „legendary“ or „legacy“ Thank you!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Visions Ed makes so many appearances in the heroic rotation and it drives me nuts

OS
    Android
    the red savage reaper it's the only interesting one, and only for the achievements... I agree I haven't seen M Derby demon or other difficults toons in ages... and I insist I believe its time for older chars like Charlotte and Ancient Mariner to appear in Heroic rotation...
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    iOS
    Go to the in game notice board and look at the post that says Heroic Rotation (it should have the two 5 stars in the rotation on it) and I tells you what’s in the souls for the current and the next 2 rotations