Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    never got anything good out of those "souls"
    Oh come on, I am sure you got 98 3* dups and a 4* PYRO SOLDIER after opening 99 souls. So stop lying that you haven’t gotten anything good lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    It really is RNG, I did well with the heroic souls. Then I dropped 99 G/A souls and all 3* dropped, it happens.

Last night I used 45 colored rare souls and pull 2 5* and 2 4*. If you go by odds I shouldn't get another 5* in another 150 souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I agree. It’s all RNG.

I got rainmaker 4 months ago when I barely started playing this game. He jumped out from the first 5-10 heroic souls I ever opened. Beginners luck I guess. I didn’t even know how heroic souls worked back then!
    I have opened idk, more than 100 rare heroic souls and 7 legendary heroic souls since then and haven’t gotten a single 5*

So I am not against heroic souls. But I do agree with the OP about the character pool in the heroic soul rotations. I think that they should include at least one exclusive character in every heroic rotation. Especially with the addition of legendary and mythical heroic souls.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    While the chances for 4 and 5 stars are supposedly a tad higher than with rare souls, I swear they're actually lower. I've got loads upon loads upon LOADS of those damn sentinel Choppers and not much else from Heroics. The chances of getting anything good from them seem up the ass by this point.

And concerning the future rotations, while they do admittedly suck, they at least give plenty of time for obtaining more heroics so the chances of obtaining actually good toons once they appear are slightly higher. Or I'll just pull tens of Wickerdogs/Choppers/3 star Eds, plus a 4 star Pyro...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a good strategy for trying to score a particular 4* from heroics? I have about 10 legendaries at the moment and about 170 rares and want to get the Magus Derby Demon. The previous 8 legendaries I opened awhile back gave me all 4* characters but out of the 3 available, I only got 2 of the 3 characters available 4 times over (4 DDEs and 4 of something else). So makes me think I have about a 66% chance to get her using legendaries. So good but far from a certainty. I don't want to burn too many rares either as it would be easy to make a lot of those disappear.

I am thinking of using up to 3 or 4 legendaries first to see if I am lucky and then dropping some rares (max 50?) after that if I am not. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I had the same goal and put in my first heroic legendary soul and walla! Out jumped Magis Derby Demon!
    You'll just have to try... the other thing I thought of trying was throwing a crap load of regular heroic souls in, at least that way you'll get frags towards another heroic legendary soul
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    My tactic is to open regular heroic souls until you are really bored. Then sac all 3* char you got and start open heroic legendarys. Usually works.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    i needed the magus demon also, I opened 3 legendarys, Valkyrie, Valkyrie, Derby demon, done. I would try legendaries first.

OS
    iOS
    I seem to get no luck on events and luck on heroics. I too needed Magus DD and got her with 10 regular heroics. I needed Musashi the last time and got him with 5 Legendary (one by one) I think it was.

Saying that all I have got of the recent slew of new characters is Gunner Anumbis which I farmed for - not got any of the rest from that batch of gof related ones or from the current batch and still no Iron Maiden Eddie NotB Eddie or the new one. It will all come at some point I suppose and I just need to live with very little event souls luck. Still not willing to spend much, if anything, and never buy soul packs so I guess this is to be expected!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Am missing the DD girl too, but debating whether to dump a few heroic legendaries, or save up, as I am super keen for the assassin banshee next round!

Is the magus DD any good outside of a collector item? Noting last gauntlet was magus too, so probably not a while before heaps of blues are as useful....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs