Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    never got anything good out of those "souls"
    Oh come on, I am sure you got 98 3* dups and a 4* PYRO SOLDIER after opening 99 souls. So stop lying that you haven’t gotten anything good lol.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    It really is RNG, I did well with the heroic souls. Then I dropped 99 G/A souls and all 3* dropped, it happens.

Last night I used 45 colored rare souls and pull 2 5* and 2 4*. If you go by odds I shouldn't get another 5* in another 150 souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I agree. It’s all RNG.

I got rainmaker 4 months ago when I barely started playing this game. He jumped out from the first 5-10 heroic souls I ever opened. Beginners luck I guess. I didn’t even know how heroic souls worked back then!
    I have opened idk, more than 100 rare heroic souls and 7 legendary heroic souls since then and haven’t gotten a single 5*

So I am not against heroic souls. But I do agree with the OP about the character pool in the heroic soul rotations. I think that they should include at least one exclusive character in every heroic rotation. Especially with the addition of legendary and mythical heroic souls.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    While the chances for 4 and 5 stars are supposedly a tad higher than with rare souls, I swear they're actually lower. I've got loads upon loads upon LOADS of those damn sentinel Choppers and not much else from Heroics. The chances of getting anything good from them seem up the ass by this point.

And concerning the future rotations, while they do admittedly suck, they at least give plenty of time for obtaining more heroics so the chances of obtaining actually good toons once they appear are slightly higher. Or I'll just pull tens of Wickerdogs/Choppers/3 star Eds, plus a 4 star Pyro...
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning. Still missing:
    Coalgiver, Samurai Emperor, Frontier, Iron Maiden, Eternity
    Current champion: Hallowed Eddie
    FINALLY GOT MFUCKIN' DOOMSDAY EDDIE