Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Pumped in 32 normal heroics and finally got mahus derby demon. Woot! The 750k gold hurt the most tbh. Really needs to be dropped. Along the way I also got warrior valk and assassin ninja dupes, so cant complain really.

Not just gotta hope assassin banshee comes as easily next round!
    Gringo-4930

Currently grinding for:
    NotB Eddie - DDE - Allied General - Redan - Banshee - Krampus - Ferryman / Valor - Alchemy

OS
    Android
    Magus derby demon will serve you well. With the right talisman on her she's a multi target hitter that can heal. I've got the talisman on mine that revives a character that is killed once, making her a poor man's clairvoyant.

OS
    Android
    I was lucky enough to get the Magus derby demon on my first legendary soul. I could chase the G. Shinobi in the next rotation but seeing how there is a tiny chance to get her through gunner class souls I should probably put it off until something exclusive returns to the rotation, like The Killer.
    "Please tell me now what life is
    Please tell me now what love is"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    I've done OK with Heroic Souls. I pumped 80 heroic souls (and 4 legendary heroics) into this round in hopes of getting the Prisoner. I feel like he is one of the more essential characters of the game (and needed to compete against some of the beasts in the game like Prime). No luck. But I did get the Blue Derby Demon, to complete my collection!
    I feel like there is no replacement for the Prisoner.

OS
    iOS
    To be honest, I used the prisoner all the time when I first got him, but now I dont find him quite as useful. His passive is huge 1st round, but after that round, its not actually that awesome compared to some of the other, newer characters.

But yeah, at least you can get him outside of heroics. He will drop eventually in a sacathon for you Im sure.

If it helps, Ive had the same situation with DDE for nearly a year of searching now!
    Gringo-4930

Currently grinding for:
    NotB Eddie - DDE - Allied General - Redan - Banshee - Krampus - Ferryman / Valor - Alchemy

OS
    Android
    Prisoner is pretty much "broken" good as an arena defense. I use him plus KP and I would bet there isnt often a second round. I get a lot more defense wins since i added him.

I couldnt get him for months, then as soon as I did, I must have sacrificed about a dozen extra prisoners since then. RNG is so dumb